• Forum membership has its advantages....

Short course racing north east

Thank you...I have tried over and over again to reach the owner or operator with no success. I did find someone on another forum that was racing there. I was told that it was one and done track, had there own point system. There were no other tracks as part of a series. The magority of racing were guys with old junk yard truck and the minority were limited buggies with3-5 at best. Racing is racing but I would like to find something more.

From the Rolling W Ranch website, looks like they have the class you want to compete in. The race results show several buggies. I'd be happy with racing against 4 or 5 buggies to be honest. Sometimes we live in areas where racing isnt as common. The choices are to race with what you can afford in yor area, or travel to the big shows. Personally, I'd start more local, get experience with racing and maintaining a race car. Super buggy class isnt cheap. I'd start with a class that has the most racers in that area. Again, gain experience. Then decide to spend the big bucks and hit the big series. Racing is costly, no matter what series you race in. Good luck with your search.

I appreciate your reply. I drag raced for about 5 years. Expensive is extrem so I understand. Racing anything at the same track over and over teaches you some, but not enough. Rolling ranch track has posted 6 races for the whole season, so yes I want to race more than that and on different tracks.

We race North of the border in Ontario with www.oora.ca
In Quebec a new rent a ride pro 2 type of series has started . Not sure if they have a web site but they're on face book .
Rolling Ranch has super buggy's . There's far more content and people to contact on face book than there web site.

In Quebec a new rent a ride pro 2 type of series has started . Not sure if they have a web site but they're on face book .
Rolling Ranch has super buggy's . There's far more content and people to contact on face book than there web site.
Ther
Wild West motorsports track In Reno Nevada. On May 24,25,26. No track has what this track has. The event is put on by Vorra. there web sight is vorraracing.com.
Reno Nevada has Wild West motorsports track. It has a race on May 24,25,26 in three weeks. It’s put on by Vorra. There web sight is Vorraracing .com