Short Course Tuff Truck Racing in Az.

ProLite13

RDC Crypto
Here's something to check out. Not to be confused with the other Az. true short course race series in the works with specific classes to race in.

ET.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5crgGUBl6mg"]YouTube- Tough Truck Testing ET Motor Park with Dan Pentico and the DLC in the MTEG truck[/ame]

450grl

RDC Crypto
Website
www.wellerracing.com
So is he actually on a new track, or is he just kind of running around and hitting portions of the track that are already there? I haven't been to ET in a few months, but I know I didn't like the way the Vet/quad track has been layed out for the past 6 months.....have they changed it now?

Bill

Carlos Danger
RDC Crypto
So is he actually on a new track, or is he just kind of running around and hitting portions of the track that are already there? I haven't been to ET in a few months, but I know I didn't like the way the Vet/quad track has been layed out for the past 6 months.....have they changed it now?

I think thats an older video.

ProLite13

RDC Crypto
Billy you beat me to it. Yes this video is from a few months back when we finally broke out the MTEG truck to have some fun with it and test before the Del Mar tough truck race.

At that time I talked to these guys about doing something out here at E.T. relative to Del Mar. The interest was there as they were captivated by what the truck was doing on the old quad/utv track.

Since then I have not heard any word until this random flyer surfaced. I really don't think this is the course they will be using the faces on the jumps are about 2-3 times as steep compaired to what the norm is. I will stroll over there and see what's up today it's apprx. 10 mins from my place.

It does look like fun though and I'm sure we will be there in the MTEG truck to rip it up.

DP:cool:

450grl

RDC Crypto
Website
www.wellerracing.com
Ohhh...bummer. I thought maybe they changed the track.....I loved it a year or so ago when they were running the UTV races out there - probably the best layout they have had to date. Fun on a quad AND a UTV....wish they hadn't changed it!!

Let us know what you find if you head over there! :)

ProLite13

RDC Crypto
The track looks the same with no changes yet. It will be interesting to see if they use the same course/obstacles for this event.

D.L.C.

RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com
I plan to fly home early to race it.
as long as its not a mud race and its true to the standard tough truck entry fees ($20-$40)

they should do a big air/ long jump contest too

D.L.C.

RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com
SW TUFF TRUCK SERIES-TRACTOR PULLS
When- Sat Nov 21 12pm & Sun Nov 22 11am
Where- ET Motopark

Description- GATES AT NOON-RUNS 4pm to finish QUALIFIERS and FINALS will run on both days
An all new tuff truck course that will have many sections of challenging obstacles made for exciting multi truck racing. Qualifiers will be 3 lap timed multi truck races to be qualified down to only the fastest 5 vehicles which will then race a 10 lap main event. Classes will be UTV, Stock, Super-stock, and Unlimited. We will have many Baja trucks, pro-lites, and your everyday drivers

FOOD AND BEVERAGE AVAILABLE join us with Monster and Budweiser and FINISH LINE CATINA

OVER NIGHT CAMPING SAT NIGHT
GATE FEES 10.00 Kids 5.00 under 9
Pit Parking 15.00
Free parking available to others

(the same is true for sunday but the gates open at 11AM)

todd5c

RDC Crypto
is what your listing are you saying stock,superstock,and unlimited for different classes of UTV's or is that for the trucks,etc.

D.L.C.

RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com
a utv class
a stock truck class
a super stock truck class
and an unlimited truck class

ProLite13

RDC Crypto
What about Trophy Karts? My kids want to race and there is about 15 or so out here in Az.

todd5c

RDC Crypto
Thats what i was thinking but just wanted to make sure. Thanks
Dan are you going to run the pro-lite or the mickey truck ?

ProLite13

RDC Crypto
Todd the Prolite has no motor in it right now it's sitting on the ground in the shop with a baseball sized hole in the side of it.

The mickey truck is the tuff truck anyways I'm working on a third gear as we speak.:D

Are you coming out? It will be a gas I'm sure.

todd5c

RDC Crypto
I was thinking of it, for the rest of the year we don't have nuch to do but work so if i can get out of that we will probably come out and play.

Ron Dalke

RDC Crypto
So whare are all the short coarse racers that keep talking about wanting to race in Az and put on a seiries and why havent you guys ben showing up to Tucson Race Way.This Sat Nov 14th 12:00Pm to 5:00 Pm all gate and pit pass are free and intry fees are 150.00 for cars and 100.00 for trucks with 60 pecent payback. This will be the 4th race of the year and there hasnt ben any Pheonix support. Tucson alone has 10 to 15 cammitted cars and trucks. So Come On Pheonix Bring It or you can always stay at home and dreem about it on your conputers.

ProLite13

RDC Crypto
This Weekend at ET. motopark Nov 21st & 22nd See ya there!

DSC_7079.jpg

TUFF TRUCKS:

Saturdays Schedule:

Gates Noon-

Practice will start at 4pm

Racing to follow practice

Run under the lights!

———————————————–

Sunday Schedule:

Gates 11am

Racing to follow practice

———————

TRACTOR PULLS

Start at 4pm on Saturday

Sunday Starts at Noon

DRIVER SLEDS AVAIABLE $5.00 a pull

SHOW YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY JUST HOW BAD YOUR TRUCK OR UTV IS!!!

TUFF TRUCK CLASSES

Classes

Class 1 -STOCK : TIMED CLASS

STOCK CLASS - Open to trucks . Vehicles must be in good mechanical condition. No Pro-Arena type vehicles
allowed in the stock class. DOT approved tires only. Must be stock frame-no tube frames. Shocks must be mounted in
stock location. After market exhaust-open headers allowed. Suspension lift kits allowed. No nitrous oxide, Supercharges
or turbo’s. Headers and open exhaust permitted. Tuff truck competition is not open to dune buggies.

OPEN CLASS - This is basically ‘run what yah brung class’, but vehicle must have all safety equipment. Open class is
open to dune buggies, Pro Arena type trucks, all modifications to suspension and frame can be any type. Must be a truck
or Jeep type vehicle or also a dune buggy.

CLASS 2 -PRE RUNNER CLASS-SIDE x SIDE RACING

Class 3 UTV's SIDExSIDE RACING

800cc and below

Modified UTV 801 and above

Class 4 Buggies:

Short and Long Travel

Class 5 Pre-Runner

SIDEXSIDE RACING

Class 6 Trophy Kart

Youth and Adult

Class 7 ROCK CRAWLER