Short Course Tuff Truck Racing in Az.

ProLite13

RDC Crypto
The #13 Trophy Kart will be racing also.

See ya there.:D

DP:cool:

Advertising supports this site

Ghost Ranger 77

RDC Crypto
Bunch of great action, come out sunday for more great action, practice starts at noon..

enjoy!
DSC_8050copy.jpg

DSC_8105copy.jpg

DSC_8302copy.jpg

450grl

RDC Crypto
Website
www.wellerracing.com
Hey - I was wondering who was out there taking pics all night! Thanks for posting me! :)

Had fun out there - track was fun - a little tight in spots, but fun! Got pretty silty and deep in the corners towards the end of the night, but hey - that is what clutches are for! :) We will be in the shop all day getting ready for the dunes, but hope everyone has fun out there today!

Thanks to ET for letting us SR1's come out and play! Me and Tyler had fun in our little battle on the track!! Tons of people out there watching, too! Next race should be even better!

D.L.C.

RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com

[video=youtube;t_4ysHDQB1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_4ysHDQB1Y[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

bomber

RDC Crypto
sweet shots! looks like a fun event. Any video of Dan's truck or Shannon's rock buggy?

450grl

RDC Crypto
Website
www.wellerracing.com
Oh man - I thought Shannon might be out there - what happened to him on Saturday? Did he break before the races? Also, that white Bronco got some AIR on his first lap of the timed races! His double-bounce afterwards was almost as high!! All of those guys in the trucks were NUTS! Some of them raced their daily drivers, which is just crazy! I think that's Vanbeekum upside down in the whoops in his race Teryx! Great pics - really helps capture the whole feel of the event!

Ghost Ranger 77

RDC Crypto
Oh man - I thought Shannon might be out there - what happened to him on Saturday? Did he break before the races? Also, that white Bronco got some AIR on his first lap of the timed races! His double-bounce afterwards was almost as high!! All of those guys in the trucks were NUTS! Some of them raced their daily drivers, which is just crazy! I think that's Vanbeekum upside down in the whoops in his race Teryx! Great pics - really helps capture the whole feel of the event!

No, Shannon showed up on sunday morning with his 14yr old son and let him drive all day, block of wood taped to the pedal and seat moved foreward and he was ready to go! Ya we missed you guys on sunday there were no rhinos, those Pilot guys put on quite a show though..

450grl

RDC Crypto
Website
www.wellerracing.com
Yeah.....wished we could have come out on Sunday, but we had to get two more cars ready for the dunes this week. I bet Shannon's son had a blast!! Those Pilot guys are tough - I would have to have my chiropractor on speeddial if I did what those guys do on a regular basis!! Great pics - thanks again!!!

ProLite13

RDC Crypto
We had a great time out at the 1st ET tough truck event. It's more like a small Stadium course than a tough truck course. Multiple lap timed sessions, and side by side grudge matches. Pretty cool concept overall, It's tight and techy but fun.

I saw alot of familiar faces out there that I think will be out having fun at the next one. It was a decent turnout overall. Saturday was a night event and the course was laid down pretty good. Sunday was dry and dusty but the course was faster.

My son Daely had a great time out there in the #13 T/K I think he was top 5 overall through the whoops lol...:p Perfect training grounds for the T/K's

The time to beat is 42.3 seconds. There's another one on the horizon in a month so bring out your Stadium race car and beat it.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

ProLite13

RDC Crypto
Thanks Kermit for all the killer photos. Your dedication to the sport and the Arizona scene is unmatched.:D

RDC Crypto
We had a great time out at the 1st ET tough truck event. It's more like a small Stadium course than a tough truck course. Multiple lap timed sessions, and side by side grudge matches. Pretty cool concept overall, It's tight and techy but fun.

I saw alot of familiar faces out there that I think will be out having fun at the next one. It was a decent turnout overall. Saturday was a night event and the course was laid down pretty good. Sunday was dry and dusty but the course was faster.

My son Daely had a great time out there in the #13 T/K I think he was top 5 overall through the whoops lol...:p Perfect training grounds for the T/K's

The time to beat is 42.3 seconds. There's another one on the horizon in a month so bring out your Stadium race car and beat it.:D

YouTube- Tuff Trucks @ ET Queen Creek, Az. 11/22/09 Fast lap to beat

I be out again to beat ya!!:p In a Rock Racer ;);)