Shortcourse says "bite me"!

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
BITE ME ENERGY BRINGS: “ATTITUDE” TO OFFROAD RACING DRINK COMPANY READY TO GET CROWD
FIRED UP AT LUCAS OIL CHALLENGE CUP 2009

*www.bitemeenergydrink.com

CHINO HILLS, Calif., Dec. 10, 2009—Locally owned BITE ME ENERGY DRINK® stands locked and loaded for BATTLE with the big boys of OFFROAD RACING at the Lucas Oil Challenge Cup 2009 in Lake Elsinore, Calif. Dec. 18 and 19.
The Challenge Cup is a one of a kind dash for the cash, winner take all shootout race amongst the best in the business of offroad racing. The heart stopping fender pounding door to door racing action will be taped “LIVE” and later broadcasted Nationally on NBC Sports Jan. 2 at 2 p.m. ET.

BITE ME ENERGY is proud to support and sponsor “YOUNG GUN” driver #85 Justin Davis, 16 of Green Army Motorsports in this offroad battle of Champions. Davis had an amazing season finishing out 2009 in the top 10 since his rookie debut in the Marquis 900 HP Unlimited 2 division, including two top five finishes against the world’s best off road drivers.
www.greenarmymotorsports.com

“Revving up the Crowd”
BITE ME ENERGY is set to get the fans revved up for all of the exciting racing action! The infamous BITE ME ENERGY Girls :eek: will also be on hand offering up BITE ME ENERGY’S Hard Hitting energy drinks for a nominal price while shooting t-shirts into the crowd and letting fans “Spin-4a-Win” on the prize wheel at the BITE ME vendor booth.
“Trust me, you don’t want to miss this race it’s going to be the grand daddy of shoot outs, an all out cage fight to the finish with the best in the business, we can’t wait! Stated BITE ME founder and CEO Mark Schneider. “We have a great driver and a ton of really fun fan-friendly activities planned. BITE ME ENERGY knows how to get a crowd pumped up and having fun!” Schneider said.
BITE ME Girl, Christina Anaheim, couldn’t be more excited for the race. “The BITE ME attitude is contagious! It’s all about having fun, living carefree and just enjoying life. We’re going to have a blast and the BITE ME ENERGY Girls will make sure that everyone else does too,” Anaheim said.

Now if you don’t know what offroad racing is and you just don’t like to have FUN!
Well,,, it’s all right there in the name!
www.bitemeenergydrink.com 2009 ©

"BITE ME ENERGY" can be found in over 200 stores throughout Southern California and recently inked in with Hampton Inns and 7-Eleven stores.
www.bitemeenergydrink.com

Attachments

• BITE ME LOGO.png
    BITE ME LOGO.png
    261.1 KB · Views: 474
  • GAM JUSTIN PRO2.jpg
    GAM JUSTIN PRO2.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 525
  • GAM JUSTIN PRO2 2.jpg
    GAM JUSTIN PRO2 2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 484

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
Goliath

Whoa, there seems to be an issue... Stand by for details

bite me energy brings: “attitude” to offroad racing drink company ready to get crowd
fired up at lucas oil challenge cup 2009

*www.bitemeenergydrink.com

chino hills, calif., dec. 10, 2009—locally owned bite me energy drink® stands locked and loaded for battle with the big boys of offroad racing at the lucas oil challenge cup 2009 in lake elsinore, calif. Dec. 18 and 19.
The challenge cup is a one of a kind dash for the cash, winner take all shootout race amongst the best in the business of offroad racing. The heart stopping fender pounding door to door racing action will be taped “live” and later broadcasted nationally on nbc sports jan. 2 at 2 p.m. Et.

Bite me energy is proud to support and sponsor “young gun” driver #85 justin davis, 16 of green army motorsports in this offroad battle of champions. Davis had an amazing season finishing out 2009 in the top 10 since his rookie debut in the marquis 900 hp unlimited 2 division, including two top five finishes against the world’s best off road drivers.
www.greenarmymotorsports.com

“revving up the crowd”
bite me energy is set to get the fans revved up for all of the exciting racing action! The infamous bite me energy girls :eek: Will also be on hand offering up bite me energy’s hard hitting energy drinks for a nominal price while shooting t-shirts into the crowd and letting fans “spin-4a-win” on the prize wheel at the bite me vendor booth.
“trust me, you don’t want to miss this race it’s going to be the grand daddy of shoot outs, an all out cage fight to the finish with the best in the business, we can’t wait! Stated bite me founder and ceo mark schneider. “we have a great driver and a ton of really fun fan-friendly activities planned. Bite me energy knows how to get a crowd pumped up and having fun!” schneider said.
Bite me girl, christina anaheim, couldn’t be more excited for the race. “the bite me attitude is contagious! It’s all about having fun, living carefree and just enjoying life. We’re going to have a blast and the bite me energy girls will make sure that everyone else does too,” anaheim said.

Now if you don’t know what offroad racing is and you just don’t like to have fun!
Well,,, it’s all right there in the name!
www.bitemeenergydrink.com 2009 ©

"bite me energy" can be found in over 200 stores throughout southern california and recently inked in with hampton inns and 7-eleven stores.
www.bitemeenergydrink.com

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
.... awesome news scott!!... glad to hear the great guys over at the green army are getting some support... justin and kevin and the entire green army are doing it the right way: with respect and class.... GREAT JOB GUYS!!!! keep up the good work !!!