Show your new Baja 1000 paint/wrap

Chris_Wilson

Looking forward to all the cool cars with new paint/graphics in Ensenada. Post yours up! Here's ours.

303_17B1000_getsomephoto_116495.JPG.jpeg
303_17B1000_getsomephoto_116493.JPG.jpeg

y2kbaja

Bronco looks good.

I was surprised we didn't see any gold 50th trucks qualifying.

The Andy/Tavo truck looks pretty cool.

Attachments

Full Trucker

That Bronco looks amazing... I'm a big fan. Here's ours with brand new paint and decals. The top pic is from Barstow in September, we repainted and reapplied the graphics for the 1000 this past week (bottom pic):

AZFR8TRAIN

The bronco. WOW. very nice I look forward to seeing it in person

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Chris_Wilson

That Bronco looks amazing... I'm a big fan. Here's ours with brand new paint and decals. The top pic is from Barstow in September, we repainted and reapplied the graphics for the 1000 this past week (bottom pic):

Looks great, good job!

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

3 Amigos Racing

Good luck guys.. Get some

LantanaTX

Paint was just finished but not mounted yet. Here is a sneak peak at our 1977 Chenowth that will be racing in the vintage ‘82 and older class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tltony

Nice job Chris/Glen...do I see some Bink influence there?

Rory

Crayola Killer
Patrick Signs in Las Vegas is working on ours, but not done yet. Here's the t-shirt design so you have an idea what we are doing. Wanted to do something special for the 50th Baja 1000 and a retro paint job is SPECIAL if you ask me. Hope to make Steve Kelley proud...

Swanty Racing v2.jpg

TRichards

Patrick Signs in Las Vegas is working on ours, but not done yet. Here's the t-shirt design so you have an idea what we are doing. Wanted to do something special for the 50th Baja 1000 and a retro paint job is SPECIAL if you ask me. Hope to make Steve Kelley proud...

View attachment 185561
I want one Rory!!

Jessaca

Mine goes to the sign shop tomorrow to get wrapped. Won’t be able to miss it, it will be “give you a migraine” pink. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert