PRECEPTS

Reaction
I don't want to start a discussion of one promoter over another, our team has been racing on a regular basis in Plaster City for seven years, I have no axe to grind and I have publicly spported MDR on this forum. However it is my conviction that the only way we will ever see any new race courses in Plaster City is for there to be a promoter dedicated to that area exclusively. We are supporting Drive simply because they have worked hard to develope some new courses. I want to encourage anyone that wants to see some different real estate in Plaster City give "Drive" a shot.

Tundranation

Reaction
Only three things that I can think of keeping the Buggy Dorks away, with odds

1. They're afraid of Caleb... 1:1
2. They're affraid of me..... 1:99
3. They're affraid of winning alot of money 99:1
hahahaha love it !!!!! :D

1BAJA03

Reaction
For all of you still sitting on the fence waiting to sign-up the drawing is less than 2 weeks away. Lots of discounts for those pre-entered.

As for the course well I can't give you the details yet but... Once again you will be amazed on what we have came up with. Good Times!!!

More new desert that you guys & gals haven't raced on well maybe Crazy Larry Mc has.

baja619

Reaction
I herd there was going to be tots of great prizes up for grabs at the drawing party:)

I FeArLeSs 44 I

Reaction
Hopefully the next DRIVE race wont be 10 volunteers per each racer....We need way more then the what, 15 cars that actually raced last time. The guys from DRIVE really need everyone's help, so lets get some drivers out there this time and show them some support. As a rover last time, we were able to see the majority of the course last time and it was amazing, so im sure it will be again. Plus its a freaking NIGHT RACE!! So no complaining about it being too hot this time.

1BAJA03

Reaction
Thanks for the comments Fearless... We have 3 more 1600's to be added to the list today. QT, SE, and CR. Looking for more racers to come out for the night race. We have more areas that haven't been ran on since the FUD days. This is going to be a very fast course 25-30 mile loop all on the east. We willn't be racing behind super mountain fyi. The drawing is this Saturday @ Fiberwerks. More details can be found @ www.drive-racing.com thanks everyone for supportting desert racing.
Originally Posted by BEETLE