Sign-up forms and info on their way

Big_Rich

Reaction
Just mailed out the next event fliers, I think I have the points right this time. Please let me know it I screwed up, please.
Rich

patty

Reaction
Thanks Rich -- Got mine yesterday -- though don't see 7 on it.-- I take it ours was on the up and up -- Ya'll mark'n the course this weekend?

J_Dog

Reaction
Got mine yesterday. Geoff and I are prepping the truck and will be at the Fallon race. Can't wait. This will be our first desert race and we are really looking forward to it. If anyone is interested, we may be looking for pit assistance, like maybe pitting with another team, etc. We have a number of friends/family we have asked and have shown interest, but no one is confirming if they are coming out. Let me know.

Home - LawDogzRacer@msn.com
Work - jmatlock@co.napa.ca.us

Big_Rich

Reaction
Sorry Patty, the scores are listed on the VORRA site. It looks like my son listed the 10's twice and left 7's and pilots off.
The main thing I was look at was to see if I had the scores finally right and the info for the events was correct.

I will be pre-marking the course (hanging tape) and GPSing the route for BLM's approval this weekend. I'll race mark the course between the 29th and the 4th.

Rich