Silver State 300 updates

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
Qualifying under way right now. So far Baldi rolled and the 1574 of Dean caught fire after sending parts through the bottom of the oil pan.

Lofton off the line now!

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
Unlimited Vehicles are done.

Guess that Lofton, Griffith and Cj will be in the top simply based on how they took a few corners. No times to base that on.

6100’s are out there now.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

R. Gross

Reaction
Dave,
For us working stiffs that can not be there so we get an idea of the terrain. Where are they qualifying at?

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Looks to me like in the gravel that's whats left
of the Nevada Landing..(Fishgistics)

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
Yes we were stuck using the Nevada Landing property. It isn’t a great course for these vehicles in anyway but the Herbst family allowed us to use it as we are heavily restricted to locations for qualifying during the peak of Tortise Humping season. All other areas are off limits for competitive permits.

It is also the last time we can use that location since the worlds largest Truck Stop is in massive production down there.

Will try and do some updates tomorrow if Service allows. Verizon has improved towers in Lincoln county so rumor is more than one person can talk on a cell phone at once now.

Good luck to all racers and please be smart to all chasers!!

vegasloki

Reaction
It is also the last time we can use that location since the worlds largest Truck Stop is in massive production down there.
It's the world's largest Chevron. Pretty impressive, 96 pumps. It's up in pump count but it's not the largest truck stop. There are truck stops in the midwest that don't have that pump count but have bigger travel centers and acres more parking. There are a few that are small cities. Still though it's a great addition. Looking forward to making it a regular part of our trek out that way.

nickybobby333

Reaction
Anybody know who was shooting right before Pit 2 for the bikes in the morning? I almost had a gnarly get off and there was someone there with a camera!