Silver State 300

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Intersting thing about tracking here. No Herbst/Smith built 6100 truck is showing up on the trackers. All 3 6100 trucks are not tracking. Grabowski, Blower, and Fox shows but it's showing something wrong with the tracker. Bummer because I really wanted to see how they were doing. Haha

Anyone have any update on any of these trucks?

Mike

Andre

RDC Crypto
Intersting thing about tracking here. No Herbst/Smith built 6100 truck is showing up on the trackers. All 3 6100 trucks are not tracking. Grabowski, Blower, and Fox shows but it's showing something wrong with the tracker. Bummer because I really wanted to see how they were doing. Haha

Anyone have any update on any of these trucks?

Mike
A little while ago on the BITD Fbook live it showed 6114 leading, 6172 second, followed by 6153.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Photo of Harley Letner / Concrete Motorsports by @havahockey

36D2DEAD-A145-41F0-905D-DB033C03CF94.jpeg

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
I think all entries were down, except maybe UTV’s. That was the smallest 6100 and TT entries I have seen at a BITD race.

I think the Pre run getting canceled did not help.

I am more concerned with the lack of speeding penalties and or rule violations. BITD had a chance to make a point on rules enforcement and they went the opposite way and did less than ever. The smallest penalty list of any BITD race.

Personally if they are not going to enforce rules there is no point racing with them. I think I am not alone in this.

Mike