Simple toyota tierod question

geoff

Reaction
Ok heres the situation. I basically have a uniball setup and a lift spindle similar to total chaos. I am converting the stock steering to heims, but i am going to keep the stock ball joint on the inner poart of the tie rod where it mounts to that bar, whatever its called. Im welding the stock split collar for the ball joint to a piece of rod for the heim to thread into with a locknut.

Now the simple question, is the ball joint on the spindle end of the tie rod left hand thread or right hand thread, and is it the same on both sides? Same for the inners? Looking at it i think the outer ball joint is RHT and the inner where it mounts to that bar is LHT but i cant tell, theres too much crap caked on. Thanks!!

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams." -- Willy Wonka

geoff

Reaction
thank you sir. that jsut burst my bubble because i have 2 rht high misalignments and 1 lht, but oh well. gotta go buy another =) thanks man.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams." -- Willy Wonka