Single Buggie Question??

SEANY

Reaction
What kind of budget does it take to be competitive in this class?? Im sure an endless budget but Im looking for real world numbers here.

LukeHuff

Reaction
im gonna say less than 100k for a season. You can buy the buggies used for not much. The motors last a long time, as long as you dont wreck it i'd say you just be paying for shock adjustment and gearing for diff tracks.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
What kind of budget does it take to be competitive in this class?? Im sure an endless budget but Im looking for real world numbers here.
hummm..... are you not telling us something :D

.. seriously though, i would talk to curt geer, we have a lot of mutual friends and curt is as good as they come, he can give you some real life numbers

SEANY

Reaction
hummm..... are you not telling us something :D

.. seriously though, i would talk to curt geer, we have a lot of mutual friends and curt is as good as they come, he can give you some real life numbers
I dont want to let the cat outta da bag too soon so be patient.

I would love to talk with him!!! Anyway you could introduce me to him at surprise?

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
I dont want to let the cat outta da bag too soon so be patient.

I would love to talk with him!!! Anyway you could introduce me to him at surprise?
sure thing dude... he's like one of my idols.. shhhh... we'll just keep that our little secret ! :D