• Forum membership has its advantages....

Single Buggy Available to Rent for Chula Vista

Mitosinka Motorsports

So what happened to Steve? One race and back to R/C cars? Just kidding, it was good to see him out there...
He just wanted to run one race to get some seat time before his new car was ready to race. For his first time on a race track he ran very well. Car will have a full prep by Zach Mitosinka and be ready to rock at Chula Vista.... Very fast car past CORR winner just need a driver.........

kevin bedrock graves

he did very well for his first time out. he told me he has some go-cart and sports car experience. who ever rents it is getting a good car.seemed like that car was allways in front of me.:D

Dunrite

I just wanted to really thank Five Star for the perfectly prepared car for my first race weekend. The only adjustments that had to be made to the car were driver adjustments for fit and comfort (adjusting seatbelts, padding, setting up radio placement).

We had no problems the whole weekend. Basically just bring it to the track and drive the you know what out of it. The great part is that the engine pulled awesome out of the tight stuff and up out of the bowl. So looking at the Chula Vista track it should be really fast in the uphill section which will be a critical part of the track for these cars. The car is well worth it.

If we hadn't decided to put all our effort into our SuperBuggy then I wouldn't have hesitated in running this car again. Having never raced Off-Road before I had no real idea how much fun it would be. I thought I was pretty competitive after a little time in the car. Anyone that already has off road racing experience will have a shot at a top spot. The car is good enough to win with.

With the single buggy class a lot depends on how aggressive to be at the start and also how far you start up front as there is no competition caution.

Steve Chamberlain

Dunrite

he did very well for his first time out. he told me he has some go-cart and sports car experience. who ever rents it is getting a good car.seemed like that car was allways in front of me.:D
I think I was in front of you during one of the starts, but after the first or second corner you were pretty much gone. I may have been ahead during a practice session or two. I did get in front of you during one of the pre-grids. I also won the race to the pre-grid for Sunday's final.:D

Next time I will be much more aggressive on the starts. I just wanted to thank you for the helpful advice to the new rookie.;)