sirhk100, King of the Avatar

TDORSloppy

Reaction
I just want to give props to Khris for finding the some of the funniest avatars on the web. That new one you have is freakin awesome! I don't want to mention the one on dezertrangers ;-) Keep em coming!

Jordan has a lot good ones on his site too, Jordan's Realm

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I was just going to comment on the one at Desert Rangers. That one is freaking awesome! But, I'd expect nothing less from Khris as he is ALWAYS on the computer!! What exactly do you do at RCD?

motoxscott

Reaction
Khris's is most excellent on DR, mine has a special place in my heart though.
Steve's is pretty good too.

sirhk100

Reaction
Dude, I can only sit there and write instructions that put me to sleep so long before my head starts bobbing so intstead I check to see what's new... For the past month that's seriously about all I've been doing and I HATE IT!!!! At least yesterday I got to spend half the morning setting up the CNC Mill, change of pace is good. If the manufacturing floor would speed up a lot I'd have something to worry about!!! I'm thinkin it's about time to update the Avatar on DR soon... I think I've got a better one
Oh well, time to go dirt jumping on the BMX...

Khris

Edit: Hey why isn't george beating him up? He's on pause right now!!!

UndercoverFab

Reaction
heidi`s cool but how can ya not love groundskeeper willy

michael_loomis

Reaction
or a TOTAL NEWB airing out his bike !!! patriotic style !! lol

ok so you cant see the flag that well ...... and who the hell took away one of my STARS !!!!!!

UndercoverFab

Reaction
i still dont know how i got the first star, maybe someone gave me yours

if that avatar was of me the first time riding a bike their`d be a mangled 10 year old under an 87yz250 (no i didnt land on someones kid i was the 10 year old)

homey

Reaction
Khris,
Just thought I would give you something to think about!!

[image]http://www.gackbmx.com/speeddemonmtb.html[/image]

sirhk100

Reaction
Oh, yeah thanks... As if I don't want to go toss my card down and get one already, now you're making it so that I see it everywhere!!! Thanks...

I gotta stick to my "mini" Gack for now. I gotta build this truck before I go blow a couple G's on a new ride!!!

Khris

homey

Reaction
It's only $1700! I could piece it togeather cheaper though! Or sell you mine so I can get the newer frame!!!