SITE TEST RESULTS!" Pro 900"

Protech975

Reaction
<font color=blue> The results of the site test run on this forum 1 month ago " Asking for viewers to post a simple check-in" are as follows! </font color=blue> <font color=red> 7-Total people posted a chick-in & 2 people contacted me directly by Email. Total Number of contacts produced by this site........ {9}............!</font color=red>

<font color=purple> As for a Pro 900 race this year I spoke again to Jim Clements from M.O.R.E. and he is still willing to add this to his last race of the year in Dec., But given the time left to organize this year it would have to be nothing much more than a glorified "Side Bet" at best, But it could still work if enough drivers were interested! And remember M.O.R.E. Pays the highest payback of any organization running today providing there are enough cars to meet the plan! 10+.... So with 10 cars and lets say every entry entered the Pro-900 race at "$100 per car with a 100% payback broke down to 60% / 30% / 10%. the winner of a 10 car race could walk away with as much as $3000 + Dollars. These are just rough figures and percentages but an idea that could work! And I for one would be willing to make it work!
Thanks Rob S. #975 & #991</font color=purple>

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Re: SITE TEST RESULTS!\" Pro 900\"

When and where is that particular race Rob?

Protech975

Reaction
Re: SITE TEST RESULTS!\" Pro 900\"

Trey! The Dec. Race is scheduled for the 7th in Lucern Valley.
But I have a better idea!!!! How about getting this thing together for the Sept race on the 21st. I just spoke to Jim again and he would be willing to help us out at any of his races this year or next!
So! we have either 4 months or 5 weeks! Everyone consider this and lets get it planned ASAP!

Rob S. #975/991