• Forum membership has its advantages....

Skull Rush 250

EOR1488

I dont think we will be ready. This is my favorite race of the year. Its a fun road trip from New Mexico! Love being in the high desert, love the town, love the course!

nohandslance

This is what makes Caliente a great race area. More technical, not a lot of speed for long distances.
Lance

No that is the date SNORE has listed on snoreracing.net since October of last year . SNORE has moved the King shocks Battle at Primm race to October 2-4 . the date we had planned for Ridgecrest race
What is going to happen with the free entry of the 2019 championship for ridgcrest?

tapped1069

George of the Jungle
So was that message from Sissylak not the one we wanted to hear to keep this race scheduled??

snoreracer

So was that message from Sissylak not the one we wanted to hear to keep this race scheduled??
The mayor and all the county commissioners of Lincoln county said the race will take place . SNORE will make some changes to social distance buy moving registration, the drivers meeting and awards all outdoors. The kids from the elementary school can't wait for the meet and greet .
meet greet.jpg

Dirtracer 619

Ok so can some one help me out. I have never been to caliente and haven't raced in the SNORE series. So sign up and get on drawing list a week before. Then can I just drive up and park my motorhome at the start finish line and create my pit right there? Is there plenty of room? Most important is there anything else I need to know about. If I don't make the cutoff can I just show up and sign up. Thanks everyone. I just want to race and this seems to be the only game in town so to speak.
Dirt racer 1453

ht racing

Ok so can some one help me out. I have never been to caliente and haven't raced in the SNORE series. So sign up and get on drawing list a week before. Then can I just drive up and park my motorhome at the start finish line and create my pit right there? Is there plenty of room? Most important is there anything else I need to know about. If I don't make the cutoff can I just show up and sign up. Thanks everyone. I just want to race and this seems to be the only game in town so to speak.
Dirt racer 1453
very stress free race lots of fun i think its going to be a big one this year

snoreracer

Dirt racer 1453
If you want to be in the drawing you will need to pay the deposit and sign up 8 days before the race , If you don't care about the drawing you can sign up Friday May 29th . there is plenty of room at the main pit for you , just be reasonable as it looks like we will have a bigger than normal turn out . To have the best time come up a day or two early and do some exploring , there are 5 state parks within 25 miles of Caliente . The area has miles of trails and roads for ATV use . There is a meet and greet with the local kids Friday at 9am and the fun run starts after so you can look at the track , about halfway hot dogs are served for lunch and after that we have registration and tech and that takes about an hour all in town and you can drive your race car from main pit.
CAL345P.jpg