• Forum membership has its advantages....

Skull Rush 250

R. Gross

Just an update from Las Vegas news this morning. HWY 93 from the I-15 turn off to 20 miles North at Coyote Springs will be under construction for a few months for widening. They said to expect 30 minutes delays for the pilot car. They will be turning 5 mile sections into one lane for each phase. They did this before right before Caliente, go figure.

snoreracer

Robert it mite work better to take I-15 to Glendale and take the 168 up to Coyote springs this usually adds 20 minutes but if you have a 30 minute delay it saves time. Stuck in the trees
cal3.jpg

R. Gross

Yeah Kenny, just putting it out there so everyone knows. I think they did the same thing a few years ago before a Caliente race and it was not too bad. It just depends on when you hit the stop sign flagger. Going up for course marking I was like second in line so it took about 20 minutes or so and then going up for race weekend I pulled up right as they were leaving so I had zero down time.

snoreracer

Lots of rumor's But the skull rush 250 in Caliente will take place . Some changes will take place with all activity's taking place outside and social distancing at sign up and tech. All of Caliente will be open under the CDC guide lines , you can get fuel, food ,ice and eat at the
cafes. Don't miss the best race of the year

cal222.jpg

Kyle D

Work has been very hit or miss. If I can make it up to be a course worker would SNORE have a spot for extra help on the course? It’s too early to commit now.

R. Gross

OK Kenny, I have to ask, plus it helps keep the thread on top. I know some answers will be the same as past races, but there may be some new racers that have not raced Caliente. I think I read some where that you added a few miles and the loops are 68 miles.
How many remote pits will there be
What is the race mile between each pit
Which pits are accessible during the race and which one are once in, stay until the end of the race
Are there speed zones and if so where and the speed limit
Are we crossing the train tracks or going under them

snoreracer

Work has been very hit or miss. If I can make it up to be a course worker would SNORE have a spot for extra help on the course? It’s too early to commit now.
We can always use help Contact Angie Mitchell at volunteer @ snoreracing.net

Frank13

If you go really fast its a great place to close a gap. Theres no gotchas unless you drive off the side of the mountain. Just bomb it!
Few years ago when it rained real bad, we came into deadmans curve a little too hot almost lost it off the side of the mountain. Such an awesome track though! Super fun getting to nerf Trophy Trucks for a change.