• Forum membership has its advantages....

Skull Rush 250

snoreracer

Few years ago when it rained real bad, we came into deadmans curve a little too hot almost lost it off the side of the mountain. Such an awesome track though! Super fun getting to nerf Trophy Trucks for a change.
I went off of it one year try to out brake a car . I turned the wheels to go strait over and we made it .

DSCF0353.JPG

C.J. Hutchins

Course marking will be THIS SATURDAY MAY 23rd. We will meet at the main pit area at 8AM. Come join us on a fun day in the cool hills of caliente. Forecasted High Temperature of 81 degrees, should be nice.

Journee

1589911288678.png

Entry list is looking awesome!!! Get those deposits paid to be in the draw this SATURDAY 5/23 after course marking!!!

If you would like to help out at Course Marking, we are meeting at Start finish at 8:00am Saturday. Please bring gloves, a staple gun, and get ready for a beautiful day in trees helping out your fellow racers!

R. Gross

SNORE, on behalf of the 5 teams we are coming up with, we want to say thanks to all for making this race happen. We know even under normal circumstance races are tough to put on and permit, but with this covid issue, it must have just added more issues to deal with. We are bringing 7 teams with SXS and Jeeps to help with course marking and set up. See you Saturday morning. On another note, some new stakes would be nice. LOL

C.J. Hutchins

SNORE, on behalf of the 5 teams we are coming up with, we want to say thanks to all for making this race happen. We know even under normal circumstance races are tough to put on and permit, but with this covid issue, it must have just added more issues to deal with. We are bringing 7 teams with SXS and Jeeps to help with course marking and set up. See you Saturday morning. On another note, some new stakes would be nice. LOL
LOL Thanks Robert, we have some new stakes!!!

fastcash

View attachment 213474
Entry list is looking awesome!!! Get those deposits paid to be in the draw this SATURDAY 5/23 after course marking!!!

If you would like to help out at Course Marking, we are meeting at Start finish at 8:00am Saturday. Please bring gloves, a staple gun, and get ready for a beautiful day in trees helping out your fellow racers!
Our Idaho SXS team will be there Tuesday to help any way we can. Thanks for making this race happen.
Chris

snoreracer

SNORE will be up in Caliente this Saturday and Sunday marking the track we will meet at main pit at 8am , bring a hammer , a 2 lb sand hammer works best and a hand stapler I will have staples for you if you want to help

Rcamp99

I will be there with Chyenne to help with retrieval. Saturday only as we couldn't find a handicap room sadly. Looking forward to this!