Skunkz Fabrication

TimHayosh

I just spent a few minutes looking at the Penhall 1 and 10 cars as well as the H and M 7 truck. That stuff is beautiful. The technicians and fabricators are artists. When I look at work so good, I wonder how a vehicle like this could ever NOT win! My hat is off.

klaus

Administrator
same here, thats why we have the skunkz section.

We have 2 more projects (unless John is knows more then I do) that are in the works.

John Bitting

Administrator
Klaus of course I know more then you do. I cant tell you everything. I have a lot of things in the works. If time permits and all parties co-operate then you guys shall see them. Unfortunately these things take time to build but you guys will not be dissapointed. I think there are 2 pre runners, 2 truggys, 1 12 car and 1 class 3 that should hit skunkz in the next couple of months.

We have also thought about making a "Fabworkz" section where I take pics of pre existing cars that have been upgraded, or for instance go to Camburg and shoot that new f-150 front end of Scotts truck, or Suspension Innovations to shoot the 4 link, things like that for people to check out and see the shops work and give them ideas and options when they are building there own truck but cant afford to drop $100k on a class one, or shops can send me pics to be considered for the section. Let me know, if the response is good we can start the new section

Junior

Great idea John. I would love to see before and after shots of trucks that have been into the shop for upgrades. Similiar to the front end shot from a previous thread. That photo alone got me thinking of purchasing an f-150 and sending it to Camburg for similiar work. Still shopping..........

Junior
EJR Racing #244