Sky Diving Sept 26

kim

Rescue 3
A group of us are going skydiving on Sept 26th at Perris. The cost is $236 for a standard dive and $326 if you want a video. We are going to the Jim Wallace Skydiving school....the best in my book.

Let me know if you are interested in going too. If not to dive just to hang out and have an RDC/D-37 desert racing day.

Kim

kim

Rescue 3
Okay all you RDC daredevils.....mark your calendars for Saturday, September 26th. A bunch of us are going to Perris Airport for a day of skydiving. Kori, my daughter will be making her 2nd jump and I will be making my first ever dive out of an airplane. Now, if an overweight, forty something, short shiet like me can do it so can you! Come on, let's make it a day and have some fun.

You can find all the info you need at http://www.jimwallaceskydiving.com/

If nothing else, you can come on down and cheer me on and laugh at the way I look in a purple jumpsuit.

Kim

ultrablew

:( My hubby made me promise I would NEVER go skydiving. I am a dare-devil and would love to but...

kim

Rescue 3
:( My hubby made me promise I would NEVER go skydiving. I am a dare-devil and would love to but...
Awe come on,,,,isn't what that why they have us,,,,to drive them crazy :rolleyes: Please hubby please, let her come out and play.