Slash X party

Bill

Carlos Danger
Just wanted to let everyone know about the second annual Jack Waldron memorial clean-up hosted by Mojave Desert racing & Bonfire racing coming up on 4-20-02.We will meet at the outlet center drive OHV area at 9:00 am there will be free food ,raffle prizes and the Team Cocktail racing band will play again at the Slash X cafe afterwards.For more info or to donate please contact either myself Bill Markel @ (661)943-1786 or Patricia Williams @ (626)442-9320 Thanks and we`ll see you there.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Great its on the same day as the SDPrerunners final meeting for this season and Poker Run in Ocotillo Wells.
I guess next year.

Go Big Or Go Home

TROPHYSEDAN

Hi Bill ,11 Brothers racing team will be there to help out .It aint just picking up some other peoples crap .You get to hang out and meet with other racers and there familys .A lot of bench racing .Then the dinner and party at slach X .Lets not make this a pissing match on who was to lazy to show up .Every body show up that can .If you cant then what do i say . See you at ridgecrest .Thanks Dennis 11 Brothers racing team

JenDiggityDirt

Not only is it the SDPrerunners big poker run day but we had a meeting shceduled for that day, too in San Clemente. After the horrible results from shceduling something on the same day as the OCD clean-up last year I made it a point to post as many dates as I could on our site in JANUARY so that hopefully no one would get offended if there ended up being schedule conflictions. Iy iy iy! Bill, I will do my best to move our meeting date to Sunday so that we can be there. We had such a great time last year we really don't want to miss it! You can count on us for donating some raffle prizes. I'll give you a call and let you know if we're able to move the date around on our meeting.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

Chris

Jen, stoked to here you guys are bringing a meeting to S.C. !

Donahoe

Bill Count me in To be there... Paige has some Earth Day thing she has to do at work so I will be there in her place. Call me For some sponsorship or Raffle stuff to. (714) 632-3033

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

RacnCPA

Miller & Cannon, CPA will be there to help and will be donating to the effort. THANK YOU for making the event AFTER April 15th this year. Who is that check payable to again? See you there.

Sc

Bill

Carlos Danger
dontions can be sent to Bill Markel @ 3819 w. ave. k-10 Lancaster,CA 93536.Checks can be made payable to Bill Markel C/O desert clean-up.Thank`s in advance Bill Markel
And I`m sorry about the scheduling but that was the date we had available.

BIG_FAT_LOSER

I.P. meet or S.D meet. I'll be in the dez picking up trash. Think that is more important. I also second Dennis's comment about not pointing out who did and who did not show.

<font color=red>PAT KAPKO</font color=red>
<font color=yellow>Fab by travolta</font color=yellow>

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
I will be there !

Tony
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.y-not-productions.com>www.y-not-productions.com</A>

Score 44

<font color="DarkOrchid">Think Strange</font>
Bill...the Getto Rolls will be there........

JenDiggityDirt

Well, we have successfully arranged to move our meeting in San Clemente at Giant & Full-Tile Offroad to April 21st so that we may attend the clean-up on April 20th! See you all there...

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

klaus

Administrator
Just to remind everyone.
Its next weekend. saturday

Bill

Carlos Danger
Yes it is next Saturday @ 9:00 am @ the outlet center OHV area in Barstow. I would like to Thank all the
people and vendors that have helped in the past and the ones that will be helping again this year THANKS to all of you. Here are a few of this years contributers Goodyear tires,Kar tek,Currie Enterprizes,Mojave Desert racing,ARTS,Mar Court racing,Cannon CPA,McKenzies,Y Not productions,Dirtworks photoghraphy/video,Slash X cafe,Team Cocktail racing,Snortin Nortin,Fletcher Motorsports,PCI race radios,W R trans,BF Goodrich tires,Bonfire racing, Barstow BLM,Desert Disposal,Hiway stations 98&99 Fm,Tavis racing,Desert dispatch,City of Barstow and Parkhouse Motorsports just to name a few I`m sure there will be more.I look forward to seeing and meeting everyone out there any one that wants to donate prizes for the raffle can either bring them with you or send them to 3819 w. ave. k-10 Lancaster, CA 93536 C/O Jack Waldron cleanup.Thanks again Bill Markel (661) 943-1786

Paige

Bill,

DId you want those raffle prizes from OCDII that we have for you? Kreg can bring them out with him Sat.

<font color=yellow>Paige<font color=yellow>

klaus

Administrator
dezertpeople and rdc will donate a couple of videos as give away prices...see you saturday....