Smokin Deal?

StrunkBro

Reaction
The car is owned by a friend of mine. The car is a good deal and the box van is set up really nice. The car is very reliable and a lot of fun. All that you will need to go to the races is a trailer. I told them that they should have put a trailer into the deal but they don't have one any more. Elk hunter are you interested

MikeLeung

Reaction
(In my best Mexican street vendor voice) Its a great deal my friend....almost free!!!

TCRAFT

Reaction
Thats good deal i'm sure that wont last long in the classifieds...

MikeLeung

Reaction
The car is owned by a friend of mine. The car is a good deal and the box van is set up really nice. The car is very reliable and a lot of fun. All that you will need to go to the races is a trailer. I told them that they should have put a trailer into the deal but they don't have one any more. Elk hunter are you interested
In fact the car does come with a trailer for the asking price. But everything is negotiable...make an offer on all or part of the package!!!

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
that is cortez's old car correct mike if it was it is a dunrite and regie builds a nice car i remember when thae car was new it was in hot VW's

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
regie makes an awesome car!

Tim

Reaction
Here are a couple more:

And a bunch more while we're at it.

MikeLeung

Reaction
that is cortez's old car correct mike if it was it is a dunrite and regie builds a nice car i remember when thae car was new it was in hot VW's
Yes I used to own Rudy's Dunrite 1600 car, the one featured in Hot VW's. But this is not that car, this car is a twin copy of my Dunrite. It has some improvements like a little taller driver compartment and couple of 100 lbs lighter.

I sold the Dunrite to a someone in San Diego that races the old FUD races in Plaster City.

Wingman357

Reaction
This is a solid car, and a great package deal. We have banged doors and have had some good battles the past couple of years. I hope it stays in AZ. Actually, I hope it doesn't sell and Brent keeps it. :)

MikeLeung

Reaction
This is a solid car, and a great package deal. We have banged doors and have had some good battles the past couple of years. I hope it stays in AZ. Actually, I hope it doesn't sell and Brent keeps it. :)
Thanks for the sales pitch Will, but screw you on the karma...lol

MikeLeung

Reaction
The deal also includes a trailer....make an offer on all or part of the package