SMT Racing 7s In car video from the HDRA King 250

smt racing

Reaction
Heres a 20 minute ride with Kyle in the SMT 7s Ford Ranger from off the start line at the HDRA King 250.
It was one of the best battles we have had to date in our truck until we lost the water pump at the end of lap one.
Got give it up to Hanna #744 for the win in class and who rode our rear bumper the whole first lap and also to Burman #741 who came in second. Those two trucks run really well !!

[video=youtube;JRjb86gdJYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRjb86gdJYU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Enjoy...

tofarnorth

Reaction
Great vid thanks for sharing.... Nice job behind the wheel..
is that camera mounted on a helmet?

86F-onefifty

Reaction
Website
www.maximausa.com
Awesome footage! Nice to hear the truck working instead of music.

*Toofarnorth, it looks like auto-focus in the cam kinda plays with the perspective.

smt racing

Reaction
Great vid thanks for sharing.... Nice job behind the wheel..
is that camera mounted on a helmet?

The camera is mounted on the front cab V-Brace, sorry we could not get this to upload in HD so the image is not all that…
unfortunately the rear view camera didn’t get set in time or we would have had some great footage of Hanna all over the rear of the truck!

Thanks for watching, now come on out and race with us when you can :)

Cronus

Reaction
Thanks for posting your vid!

What kind of engine do you guys run? Whatever it is, it pushed you up the gasline road a lot quicker than our 4.0L OHV did for us. From the time you got on the gasline road to the crest of the hill before Pit A it took you 1:25 -- that same section took us 1:42. That's a huge difference over such a short section. Time to re-gear our truck!

JasonHutter

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
They run an Esslinger 4 cylinder! I'm sure Steve will chime in and tell you more.

Jason

smt racing

Reaction
They run an Esslinger 4 cylinder! I'm sure Steve will chime in and tell you more.

Jason

Yeah what Jason said…  Esslinger Power !

HN Motorsports

Reaction
Heres a 20 minute ride with Kyle in the SMT 7s Ford Ranger from off the start line at the HDRA King 250.
It was one of the best battles we have had to date in our truck until we lost the water pump at the end of lap one.
Got give it up to Hanna #744 for the win in class and who rode our rear bumper the whole first lap and also to Burman #741 who came in second. Those two trucks run really well !!

[video=youtube;JRjb86gdJYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRjb86gdJYU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Enjoy...
FUN RACE, IT WAS FUN TO RACE AGAINST YOU !! We will see you at RENO.

7s ranger

Reaction
Your trucks looks pretty fast to me. Think it defiantly is faster then my stock 4.0. Nice driving! Unfortunitly money is supper tight this year for me. Truck has been siting , but I would love to race with you guys. Hope things get better i need to get out there.
Looked like a good course to. Never raced HDRA, just BITD.but looks like I'm done with them! I am really trying for Laughlin in Sep.