Smugglers Run 1 & 2

Jordan

Reaction
Who has played it and what do you think? I have one but havent played two yet. One is fun and one of the only games you can run a Trophy Truck with working suspension. It could use some better control and gameplay but overall its fun. If they added some actual courses and races instead of just playing tag it could be a better game.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Yeah, that TT is badddd. It even looses body panels if you hash it hard enough. And I also think they should have a course, not just tag.

LVprerunners.com

bajaboy

Reaction
I only have part 1 , but I heard 2 is really good too. I've finished the game so all I do now is the free ride mode and just jump the trophy trucks or go after the donkeys and hikers !! I've got a gameshark that opened up all the levels for me , so if anyone wants to copy my mem card , pm me.

Bajaboy

In_the_works

Reaction
What did they change in 2? Is it better than the first one?

'96 F-150 4x4 ex cab
'02 Maico 250
'03 Sonoma

gary

Reaction
main difference in 2 is the vehicles have some limited weapons...some have turbos, some drop explosives off the back. kinda cool to be hauling ass in the tt, with a cop on yer rear bumper, and you hit the button to launch explosives out the back. it's more military, with fighters flying overhead and military vehicles driving around instead of just pick up trucks and motorhomes...also gives you the ability to correct the angle of the vehicle in mid air...helps with nose dives off mountains...
not bad overall, seems a little harder than 1, i think...oh yeah, the buggy is more of a class 5 open car in sr2...
buy it at costco for $20, and if you dont like it, return it...opened is ok

michael_loomis

Reaction
i think they tried to do too much with the graffix in 2 , i dont like it as much as 1 , but maybe thats cause 1 is more DEZ