Sneak Peak!! The General II

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction

You Can see it tomorrow at the jump contest!! The general will fly!!

motoxscott

Reaction
Is that a shark fin up on top ??

I cant wait to see that thing in action !!

-Scott

Crashbig

Reaction
Yeah alright Nissan rule, but I could be biased since my truck is one.

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Hey, I jsut remembered, after you killed the first General you said the next car would be Kit from NightRider, what's up with that?

Dave_G

Reaction
Hey Fish,
You'd be a real hero if you cut holes in the roof so you could weld the tops of the roll bar joints....;-)

Dave

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well we finished up the car tonight and loaded it up on the trailer.

Youd be suprised how much they are welded around....they are 75-90% on the tops. And we put a lot of gussets on the front downbars where they were not welded all the way around....

I'll put some pics up in a min.

BIG thanks to ESB Mike for the help with the cage!! Mike welded it all up and fitted the tubes great! It only took us about 4 hours of tube work to get the cage done!

Oh KIT is next
Dont worry it will be good too

tedmales

Reaction
make sure you charge the flux capacitor to 1.21 gigawatts. you will need it.

UndercoverFab

Reaction
haha that thing is awesome
still way to nice for beaterz.com
is that kid with the datsun gonna be there to give ya some competition tommorrow?

Kbach66

Reaction
That Hallman sticker is SWEET!!! I remember racing 80's back in the day and I had a Hallman chest protector just like that one. You probably could've sold that steeker on ebay for a bunch of money to some old school vintage racer!!

ESB4130

Reaction
OH HELL.
That cage was fun to build as far as cages go...only two bends hahah. but all in all i think it came out good....pretty damn straight and strong for how fast we built it.

About kitt.....yeah...kitt is next. looking for an early 80's camero or trans am. preferably already black. has to run...thats about it. oh...and does anyone know where to buy those cool LED lights that go back and forth?