• Forum membership has its advantages....

Sneak Peek Upcoming Skunk

John Bitting

Administrator
We have a couple of new Skunkz in the works. Here is one I shot today(El Fuerte). The attention to detail is amazing. I will give you a few teaser shots. Look for the full shoot in the next week or so after the DP premieres.

Attachments

Last edited:

streamline

Right on Derek, your haulin as s on those El Fuerte's !!

I here Mr. Nascar truck guy is going racing with a new Kregar 1 car?

Danny

streamline

Will_Higman said:
PIN DROP!

Will Higman
Ahh just here say, but I hope its true. I know he is fast & has been behind the wheel of a few class 1 cars & TTs. This would be great for Derek! Not that he needs any help...

Everything is so secret these days so I will say nothing more.

Mr. Higman your close with Derek is this true?

Danny

KREGER FAB

another PIN DROP

yeah will..........what do you know?

thanks Danny for the words.
Derek

Jerry Zaiden

John_Bitting said:
That would be cool to see a big name in one of his cars.. Wonder what the class one would look like??

So ugly ;)

Very nice work!

bcampbell04

Resident Almost Know-it-all
well....i wonder what Mr. Nastruck they are talking about????? i know a team that has a class 1 kreger that is almost ready to go from what i know..and he does race nastruck!!!.not saying the name though

NIKAL

Scrapiron said:
Borris Said ?

I would be surprised if it was Boris. The reason is he and Brian Simo and Frank Stoddered just formed No Fear Racing. It will be a part time Cup team and he will be driving Roush prepared Cup cars at 5 races this year. But I could be wrong!

See the Pavement Section for more details.

J.COLEMAN

borris said ..... he likes desert?

J.COLEMAN

I can speak from experience because I am lucky enough to pre-run in both of those orange fuertes and they are incredible! You could not ask for a better CLASS 1, 4-SEATER. Derek and Jake have been awesome, they busted their butts to get them ready for us just before San Felipe and out of the box with no test time they both went 600+ miles at felipe with no problems! When he says turn-key he really means it! I have some pictures of it in san felipe but for some reason I cant post them.

Dez_Annihilation

Curtis_Guise said:
here is a peek at another future skunk. Jimmy Weitzel's 2005 Chevy.
There is a magazine i saw the other day i had never heard of its called Dirt Trucks and in the last issue it had Weitzel's new pre-runner and it also had an HRT trophy truck for some guy from Ramona. I googled the magazine the other day to try and get more info on the mag., but didn't find anything does anybody know where you can subscribe to it?

CRAIG_HALL

Dez_Annihilation said:
There is a magazine i saw the other day i had never heard of its called Dirt Trucks and in the last issue it had Weitzel's new pre-runner and it also had an HRT trophy truck for some guy from Ramona. I googled the magazine the other day to try and get more info on the mag., but didn't find anything does anybody know where you can subscribe to it?

I saw the mag as well. Almost positive its a limited print mag from STREET TRUCKS.