Snop dogg buying corr!!!

prolite#7

RDC Crypto
Website
WWW.
If you have not heard a rumor by noon start one....:)

Greg

RDC Crypto
Website
prerunners.com
I can see it now....marajauna smoke screen for all vehicles, drive-by pro-class shootings, Graffix Bongs as series sponsor, the Zig-Zag cup. All trucks required to have gold "grills". Half naked ho's, with gargantuan booties, in all pro pits. A new spec sedan class on Daytons and hydraulics. The pits will be renamed "the hood". Box seats call "gansta's paradise". Scott will start having to use words like " 'fo schizle" when he's announcing. The exhaust note of the trucks will be drownd out by 14 12" subs and 10,000 watts in each truck. The winner will have to wear a puple fur coat and leopard-print hat on the podium. Instead of a trophy, the winners will get brown-bagged 40oz. Oh, the joys of stereotyping.

Pro4Tundra

RDC Crypto
I can see it now....marajauna smoke screen for all vehicles, drive-by pro-class shootings, Graffix Bongs as series sponsor, the Zig-Zag cup. All trucks required to have gold "grills". Half naked ho's, with gargantuan booties, in all pro pits. A new spec sedan class on Daytons and hydraulics. The pits will be renamed "the hood". Box seats call "gansta's paradise". Scott will start having to use words like " 'fo schizle" when he's announcing. The exhaust note of the trucks will be drownd out by 14 12" subs and 10,000 watts in each truck. The winner will have to wear a puple fur coat and leopard-print hat on the podium. Instead of a trophy, the winners will get brown-bagged 40oz. Oh, the joys of stereotyping.

Nice:cool:

Racer21(Roberto)

RDC Crypto
instead of spraying champagne, they'll spray "Gin and Juice". (song by snoop-dog)

Last edited:

ndvalium

Rescue Director
RDC Crypto

Possible the funniest post I have ever read...Maybe it is just fact of trying to picture it...

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Whistle Tips.

Whoo Whoooo....

"dats only in da mornin... you sposed to be up makin pancakes.... "

BTW.. you guys with your rumors can atleast spell the doggfathers name right! SNOOP!

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
RDC Crypto
Quite possibly, the most important thread on RDC I have ever posted in.

:D