Snop dogg buying corr!!!

Greg

RDC Crypto
Website
prerunners.com
If you guys think the current schedule runs behind now, just wait until the whole infield is toasted from being down-wind of some "choice Cronic". The EPA will be there in 15minutes to shut down what must be a "skunk sanctuary". Add to the fact that the Rev. Jesse Jackson will be in attendence and therefore the ACLU will be watching closely and we will have to allow certain "less fortuante" individuals to win races to give them an "oportunity" to be competitive. The pits will be divided into East and West and there will be nightly shootings from 14 guys piled into 2 Rhinos. The stands will be split into the Crip or Blood sides...and proper bandanas will have to be worn by all attendees. The music to the opening ceremonies will be the theme from Cops...."bad boys, bad boys...whatca gonna do...". The race program will look like the cover of Jet magazine. No more Bud or Coors...King Cobra, Shiltz and Old English. The cover band that plays near the stands will be replaced with 147 different DJ's that no one has ever heard of. Firesuits will be replaced by basketball jerseys. Does 40lbs of gold chain replace a d-cel? Tire sponsors will leave the series but be replaced by Nike, Puma, and 15 other shoe manufactures; the tires will corespondingly have a tread pattern that matches the drivers $400 shoes (and a rule change that mandates that the psi in the shoes be at least that of the tires). Oh boy, I cant wait for the new series. I just bought a new parka for the August races.

Last edited:

prolite#7

RDC Crypto
Website
WWW.
God this turned into a funny post!!:):):):):)
Merry Christmas everyone .

Bajated

RDC Crypto
Website
www.LongBeachRacers.com
I don't want to let the cat out of the bag, but I did see the new 37"x24" BFG Projects in testing in the flood control by my house. The gold letters are a nice added marketing touch. And who would have thought that Walker Evans made 100 spoke bead locks?

The best thing is the Hydraulics let the pro-4's jump like the Mach 5.

Merry Christmas Ho's!

Hayward Racing

RDC Crypto
Bet ya anything if Snoop puts his name on this you can expect nothing less than $ucce$$ and all Stereotypes aside this would be an amazing step towards bridging the gap between urban and off-road.

But you won't see any whistle tips fellas, that is a Bay Area fad found on a vehicle known as a "SCRAPER"... Lowriders cost toooo much $$$$ to f* up with a whistle tip. Woooot, Wooooot!

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
RDC Crypto
Website
www.inlandwestdigital.com
The pits will be divided into East and West and there will be nightly shootings from 14 guys piled into 2 Rhinos.

I could just see nightly Rhino pursuits through the pits. Police chasing crew members through semi's and motorhomes. Helicopter buzzing around shining spotlights. Trucks driving around on oversize rims with the spinners.

Hayward Racing

RDC Crypto
I could just see nightly Rhino pursuits through the pits. Police chasing crew members through semi's and motorhomes. Helicopter buzzing around shining spotlights. Trucks driving around on oversize rims with the spinners.

Sounds like Miami Vice...

prolite#7

RDC Crypto
Website
WWW.
Here he is..

Attachments

• 0d264dbc-98c4-4f96-8096-ce4a2f3cc1c7.jpg
    0d264dbc-98c4-4f96-8096-ce4a2f3cc1c7.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 235

Chaplain

God Dude
RDC Crypto
Website
teamrfc.gospelcom.net
My better judgment says to stay clear of this rumor mill...... ahhhh but its too hard not to add my $0.02

You know Bubb Rubb would be a killer spokesperson.
Naaaaa my vote is Creighton King. Didn't you see the interview?

Possible the funniest post I have ever read...Maybe it is just fact of trying to picture it...
X2

Whoo Whoooo.... "dats only in da mornin... you sposed to be up makin pancakes.... " BTW.. you guys with your rumors can atleast spell the doggfathers name right! SNOOP![/QUOTE]
i was thinking the same thing ........... it's S N double O P to the D O double GIZZAY :eek: d-no-dogg
I don't care who you are that's funny right there.

I don't want to let the cat out of the bag, but I did see the new 37"x24" BFG Projects in testing in the flood control by my house. The gold letters are a nice added marketing touch. And who would have thought that Walker Evans made 100 spoke bead locks? The best thing is the Hydraulics let the pro-4's jump like the Mach 5. Merry Christmas Ho's!
LOL Ted, that just gave me some ideas for the 7sx!

Sounds like Miami Vice...
I think I hear a new CORR theme song..... bad boyz bad boyzz what cha gona do...

Merry CHRISTmas everyone!
Keep smiling, we'll be racing on a short course soon.

dezertranger1600

RDC Crypto
i can see it now....marajauna smoke screen for all vehicles, drive-by pro-class shootings, graffix bongs as series sponsor, the zig-zag cup. All trucks required to have gold "grills". Half naked ho's, with gargantuan booties, in all pro pits. A new spec sedan class on daytons and hydraulics. The pits will be renamed "the hood". Box seats call "gansta's paradise". Scott will start having to use words like " 'fo schizle" when he's announcing. The exhaust note of the trucks will be drownd out by 14 12" subs and 10,000 watts in each truck. The winner will have to wear a puple fur coat and leopard-print hat on the podium. Instead of a trophy, the winners will get brown-bagged 40oz. Oh, the joys of stereotyping.

best post of 08!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
RDC Crypto
This whole thread is just HAHAHAHHAAA!!!!

But hey whoever is willing to help out CORR I'd be down with :roleyes: :cool: :D

xnoregretsx

RDC Crypto
I can see it now....marajauna smoke screen for all vehicles, drive-by pro-class shootings, Graffix Bongs as series sponsor, the Zig-Zag cup. All trucks required to have gold "grills". Half naked ho's, with gargantuan booties, in all pro pits. A new spec sedan class on Daytons and hydraulics. The pits will be renamed "the hood". Box seats call "gansta's paradise". Scott will start having to use words like " 'fo schizle" when he's announcing. The exhaust note of the trucks will be drownd out by 14 12" subs and 10,000 watts in each truck. The winner will have to wear a puple fur coat and leopard-print hat on the podium. Instead of a trophy, the winners will get brown-bagged 40oz. Oh, the joys of stereotyping.

id rather see that then what i saw last year at chula vista ... everyone with the SAME tattoos... mohawks.. at least 2 srh items on at all times ... exessive use of the word bro and "hella"... and as far as the girls go... theyre all lookin the same... looks like the bro school got new uniforms

Pro-Lite Brian

RDC Crypto
id rather see that then what i saw last year at chula vista ... everyone with the SAME tattoos... mohawks.. at least 2 srh items on at all times ... exessive use of the word bro and "hella"... and as far as the girls go... theyre all lookin the same... looks like the bro school got new uniforms

Huh??? Speak english!