• Forum membership has its advantages....

SNORE 250 photos?

pgarfinkle

Where are they?

RFS Motorsports

serously!!!
BLM suck! One of my chase trucks registration hadn't come yet and they ticketed my crew $275. It was 3 days past due but was done over the internet 3 weeks before on the DMV site. What a racket!!!

TreyP

"F" you Bill
BLM suck! One of my chase trucks registration hadn't come yet and they ticketed my crew $275. It was 3 days past due but was done over the internet 3 weeks before on the DMV site. What a racket!!!
Easy to beat. As long as you can prove it.

getpipe.com

BLM guy stopped our chase truck when it was on an open road...he said it was closed...no signs no nothing...he wrote Robert a ticket for road closure 125.00...he said you racer's will never learn....

we asked another ranger about the closure and he said the road was not closed??

ace_photo

GET SOME
Photos up soon on the front page!!!!!

Preview:

BTW- NEVADA BLM SUCK!

pdailey

Racer
BLM guy stopped our chase truck when it was on an open road...he said it was closed...no signs no nothing...he wrote Robert a ticket for road closure 125.00...he said you racer's will never learn....

Why was your chase truck anywhere else besides knight ranch road or main pit when this is a no retrievel/no chase race?

getpipe.com

Our driver and co driver walked out so they drove our truck on the pavement to meet them....we were at the gravel company....doe's that help with your question?

Kartman

Media Goon

Fight it, get your day in court. Take pictures of the area and no signs, get statements from witnesses in your vehicle. Do not let them screw you.