• Forum membership has its advantages....

SNORE 250 photos?

PILOTO OFFROAD

To all you wonderful photogs who were out and about, I am looking for photos of #39, #145, #702 & #105 that show the "Laughlin" decal in the pic :D
ok i will look ,thank you for the stikers sorry i left you out (you have my card) piloto offroad:cool

Last edited by a moderator:

getpipe.com

I did take pics of where we were and the road going in...we even passed another ranger before we saw this one...we will see what happens....

ace_photo

GET SOME
To all you wonderful photogs who were out and about, I am looking for photos of #39, #145, #702 & #105 that show the "Laughlin" decal in the pic :D
Jamie, I checked all that you asked for and only one has the Laughlin sticker on it... And you can barely see it.

Want me to look for the ones that do??

RFS Motorsports

7218 please

racegirl09

If you have any of 850.. Can you please post?? THX

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Jamie, I checked all that you asked for and only one has the Laughlin sticker on it... And you can barely see it.

Want me to look for the ones that do??
Darn it! Damn Ranger Ryfa :mad: Laughlin Tourism is looking for pictures of those 4 vehicles, as they are the ones who won their special contingency packages...

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Jamie 702 had the stickeers on the hood frount and center I might have it on in car video if no photo show up. Greg 703 will need to wait for the big win.

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Jamie 702 had the stickeers on the hood frount and center I might have it on in car video if no photo show up. Greg 703 will need to wait for the big win.
that would be awesome! Laughlin Tourism would be thankful :D