SNORE 250...Who's gonna win??!

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Alright, Monday before the race. Who's gonna win?

Unlimited Truck - Whitton
Class 1 - Tough to beat those LVDC boys but I'm rooting for Cortez
Class 10- I think Woodward is due. That Jimco loves the rough stuff
Class 12- Bean vs. Freedogger in the new ride....gotta go with my DA brother Bean of course!! :D
1/2-1600 - Rob Mac if he comes. If not, Orlo Cox
5/1600 - :D:D
Class 9 -Rash
Class 7 - Pickering
Class 8 - Schlingmann
Champ Car - Can anyone stop Clint Braun?? Please?? He's running away with the overall!!
Stock Bug - "Easy" Ed Mahoney\
Class 13 - Bill "The Tech guru" Shapley

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction

Fourstroker

Reaction
Dailey in 5/16 with the new bean designed carbon fiber skid plate on his roof

Didn't realize they were out yet. I knew they were testing them earlier in the month :)

harleys dad

Reaction
Even though I didnt get the same confidence from Pat I will vote for him for the 5/16 win. Bean in 12 Rob in 16

harleys dad

Reaction
Are you gonna actually come? I missed you at the other races. If so, I like you with rear start in Stock Bug. You racing 5/1600?
Yes, I am racing the 11, this race is the stock bug challenge, I have worked hard to grow the 11 class again and the car count is up. It has just been washed and a fire started down the street now it has ash all over it LOL I wil be leaving thursday,. I know I missed a couple, it all comes down to the dollar. Look forward to seeing you Pat. I really wanted to do the 5/16, but to build one to race 6 cars I just was not motivated to do. I got as far as the pan done with the adjuster and rear suspension and transmission mounted and the class stayed at 7 with me. I bought all the tubing and quit. I did race the 1600 car at hucume, was fun untell the 3rd time I shifted and the shift coupler collapsed leaving me with 1-3rd and very little 2nd-4. finished 2nd. Was going to race with Josh at the Drive race but I couldnt swing it and this race also. See you at the tree bar.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
this is going to be a great race happy 40th birthday SNORE congrats !!! to all the people over the years that has helped snore in one way or another :D

UT- got to go with grandpa Ron Whitton

class 1 Cortez (no need for a fuel stop on this car can go the whole distance)

class 10 Woodwards so so overdue prep everything themselves and good family

Class 12 Bean "the machine" going to whoop but with that little 1600 motor ha ha if not the Martins will be right there and B.Freedogger is going to have new car blues sorry

Class 16 Jason Coleman/CJ Hutchins

class 5/1600 Pat Dailey of course

class9 the Rash's

class 7 Messer

class8 got to go with the "crazy indians" Tibbits

Champ Car I wish mine was fixed got to go with Pies

stock bug class 11 "king" dave hendrickson (if he shows) if not E-Z Ed Mahoney

Rick 1634

Reaction
UT Whitton
1 TJ
10 Wik
12 Freeman
16 McCachren
5/16 Flipper
9 Rash
7 Messer
8 Tibbits
18 Braun
SB Mahoney

J.COLEMAN

Reaction
this is going to be a great race happy 40th birthday SNORE congrats !!! to all the people over the years that has helped snore in one way or another :D

Class 16 Jason Coleman/CJ Hutchins

Thanks for the vote of Confidence! Going to be tough to beat rob of course, not to mention the few other fast guys entered! Hope we can bring it home though!

Class 12 - Freeman
Class 10 - Hope its a round roof, if not Wik
Class 1 - LVDC