Snore 250

mhenle@aol.com

Reaction
The unofficial winner of the 40th annual SNORE 250 is the team of No. 39 Ron Whitton and his grandson Chas Dana. The pair drove an Unlimited Truck to the victory in Primm, Nev.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Congrats to bean for the big win!! He's rich *****!!! We wound up second behind Rulo. Had a little bit of downtime trying to get the car to work better. Kind of bummed. We were able to reel in Rulo in the washes but He would pull away on the rough stuff.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
What does this mean for the championship Pat?

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
The unofficial winner of the 40th annual SNORE 250 is the team of No. 39 Ron Whitton and his grandson Chas Dana. The pair drove an Unlimited Truck to the victory in Primm, Nev.
That's very cool! Another win for us "old guys".

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
Reaction
Congrats to Ron and Chas......warming up for the Baja Mil............

Last edited:

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction

BrandMattice

Reaction
congrats to "G"randson '&' "R"on racing!! Does anyone have any further results?? Ewing?

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction
what about mini metal or class 3000
I must say the 9 5 /1600 and some 1600 cars got out of the way alot faster than @ RIDGECREST I only had to move a few out of the way .Hope we have the same starting order at the next race .The only place we had problems passing were on the pavement( and not over the bridge even when a 1600 tryed to PASS US)tell we hit the dirt.

offroadracer516

Reaction
Snore 250 win #7 for "King" Dave
nine out of ten 11 cars finished
that blows my mind!!!!

Fourstroker

Reaction
congrats to "G"randson '&' "R"on racing!! Does anyone have any further results?? Ewing?
Broke at MM12 not sure what lap.

The Class 11 Battle coming to the finish was epic. King Dave with Neri right on his butt going through the main pit bumps. Congrats on the win.

As for us we won the Class 12 Race to MM9 and took 1st Overall in the SNORE Towstrap 009.

harleys dad

Reaction
Broke at MM12 not sure what lap.

The Class 11 Battle coming to the finish was epic. King Dave with Neri right on his butt going through the main pit bumps. Congrats on the win.

As for us we won the Class 12 Race to MM9 and took 1st Overall in the SNORE Towstrap 009.
I drove the last 20 miles with both rear shocks completly blown, they showerd the entire inside of the car and completly quite working. The last 20 was unbelievable. I have never come so close to crashing or throwing the car away with no shock control.. With Neri on my bumper I got hime by about a minute and a half, I held him off from the dry lake to the finish. It was a relief to get onto the broken up black top road and put the car at 48.5 MPH knowing I had it. I could not have gone out on another lap without replacing both shocks. The rest of the car came out perfect. It was a great day for class 11 yesterday, 9 of the 10 starters finished, and we set a 34MPH average and was the first offiicial finisher across the line in a "77" vw with a 4500 dollar pay day Sorry about your bad luck Kevin

rkracing

Reaction
cool story must have been some good racing and it looks like mexican domination has come to an end lol about time someone broke his losing streak of 4 in a row and who other than king dave, congrats on the win..

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Snore 250 win #7 for "King" Dave
nine out of ten 11 cars finished
that blows my mind!!!!
11 cars were pretty much all we saw on the course on lap 3 and 4! Amazing!!!

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
I drove the last 20 miles with both rear shocks completly blown, they showerd the entire inside of the car and completly quite working. The last 20 was unbelievable. I have never come so close to crashing or throwing the car away with no shock control.. With Neri on my bumper I got hime by about a minute and a half, I held him off from the dry lake to the finish. It was a relief to get onto the broken up black top road and put the car at 48.5 MPH knowing I had it. I could not have gone out on another lap without replacing both shocks. The rest of the car came out perfect. It was a great day for class 11 yesterday, 9 of the 10 starters finished, and we set a 34MPH average and was the first offiicial finisher across the line in a "77" vw with a 4500 dollar pay day Sorry about your bad luck Kevin
Congrats Dave.Thats probably more than the car cost new.lol