SNORE BATTLE AT PRIMM CLASS 5-1600 SHOOTOUT

C.J. Hutchins

Oh yeah!!! this is going to be awesome!!!!! We are working on some more bonuses to be posted soon....

R. Gross

Larry,
Thanks for taking the lead on this. Sounds great and count on #552 & #563 being there. We will also throw down on the side bet. I know there are at least 17 to 20 cars out there that have raced in the last 5 years in different sanctioning bodies so hopefully they dust them off and bring them out. I remember talking to Kenny and I thought that 5-1600 was going to be a bonus class for BAP before it was cancelled. Hopefully that still sticks, but I am sure they are prepping for the Midnight right now.

snoreracer

Larry,
Thanks for taking the lead on this. Sounds great and count on #552 & #563 being there. We will also throw down on the side bet. I know there are at least 17 to 20 cars out there that have raced in the last 5 years in different sanctioning bodies so hopefully they dust them off and bring them out. I remember talking to Kenny and I thought that 5-1600 was going to be a bonus class for BAP before it was cancelled. Hopefully that still sticks, but I am sure they are prepping for the Midnight right now.
Robert I think we can get 20 5-1600s to show up for this

R. Gross

CJ & Kenny & SNORE,
Thanks for the bonus money. It was not too long ago ( a few years ago 2015 or 2016 ) we had I believe 14 cars take the start line on Saturday with no bonus money. I think 20 is way doable with over 2 months to get ready. Bump to the top.

C.J. Hutchins

CJ & Kenny & SNORE,
Thanks for the bonus money. It was not too long ago ( a few years ago 2015 or 2016 ) we had I believe 14 cars take the start line on Saturday with no bonus money. I think 20 is way doable with over 2 months to get ready. Bump to the top.
Yes agreed!!! The more people posting about it, the more entries we will get! I think we can get 20 cars to BAP!!! Going to be awesome watching all the bug action, between the 5-16 shootout and the Class 11 stuff I am about to release, its going to look like a vw car show at Primm. With 20 cars the winner will take home around $5,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R. Gross

Got a few names from past DOR entries from a few US sanctioning bodies from the last 5 years: Winston, Topping, Davis, Summers, McMillian, Garcia, Kaylor, Dahlin, Fisher, Baxter, Smith, Johnson, Ledezma, Bird, Maddox, Baldwin, Savedra, Solano & Tapia? If anyone knows some of these guys, please let them know about the thread. Thanks

R. Gross

Man!!! I was really hoping my car was going to be ready for this. Pushing now for RAGE, need to get another turn out for that outting
JHUT 553,
What do you need to complete or is it too much to list? BAP and RATR are way more simple than long course. No spare, no jack, no GPS, no radio if you have a hand held in a bag for emergencies, no remote pits with spare parts, jack and tires, etc. A front & rear & jack at hot pits and good to go. We have a great class and everyone has a spare stuff you might be able to pick up cheap or donated.

JHUT_553

JHUT 553,
What do you need to complete or is it too much to list? BAP and RATR are way more simple than long course. No spare, no jack, no GPS, no radio if you have a hand held in a bag for emergencies, no remote pits with spare parts, jack and tires, etc. A front & rear & jack at hot pits and good to go. We have a great class and everyone has a spare stuff you might be able to pick up cheap or donated.
We have to 360 weld the back half of the car wait for shocks to come back from rebuild and we need some test/tune miles since this car hasn’t been ran in at least 6 years and it’s pretty much a complete brand new car in theory. But we are hungry and still pushing to what we need to do. Never know we might make it. we do have a lot to And it always seems like the list gets longer before it’s shorter lol. You will See if soon tho. How do we go about securing our number?

R. Gross

We have to 360 weld the back half of the car wait for shocks to come back from rebuild and we need some test/tune miles since this car hasn’t been ran in at least 6 years and it’s pretty much a complete brand new car in theory. But we are hungry and still pushing to what we need to do. Never know we might make it. we do have a lot to And it always seems like the list gets longer before it’s shorter lol. You will See if soon tho. How do we go about securing our number?
YOU CAN DO IT!

As for the number. I believe SNORE lets everyone who starts a new seasons use their number from last year. If you miss a year the number becomes available. So if you go to their website and look at the race results from the races in 2019 and the races this year and log the numbers used, all others should be available. Also check this BAP entry list, there are some new names and numbers for the shoot out.

R. Gross

Yeah, my 2 from yesterday have not made the update yet. #552 & #563
Never mind, I see them at the bottom as deposits not received. They were paid before the original race date was canceled so I am sure SNORE will move them up. We still need 9 more to hit the goal of 20.