SNORE Fund Raiser

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
SNORE is having their first annual golf tourney June 28th( see snore racing.net ) to raise some money for the only non-profit racing organization.If you cannot make the golf tourney SNORE is having a drawing for a pro-entry fee to a race. Here's the deal Tickets are $100 each and drawing is exclusive for non Nevada race teams. It's a tax write off and all proceeds go towards keeping off road racing alive.Need to sell 20 tickets. So far Rob Fiege/Calif Pat Dailey/Calif Mike Campbell/Ca-Az Bill Woodward/Az have bought tickets. Calling all Calif / Az and Utah racers( Matt Stevens) racers to help with this great cause. :)

snoreracer

Reaction
Bill golf is lame ,. now speed golf is better , last time I was one a golf course they kicked me off for racing on the green . i say lets do a poker run

schifanelli

Reaction
Bill golf is lame ,. now speed golf is better , last time I was one a golf course they kicked me off for racing on the green . i say lets do a poker run

Do you wear a helmet to play golf?

Lt. Dan 1608

Reaction
Can we place it towards any race Snore has in 2010?

It will be for Battle at Primm 2010. We wanted the entry to be useful and since we get a big turn out for that race just about anybody would be able to use it.

Lt. Dan 1608

Reaction

Just because you can't cure your slice Judge Schmells, doesn't make it lame. :D

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Glen Mayernick #552 bought a ticket. I'm expecting the off-road guys to help out here. Wheres the love from my LakeHavasu, Kingman and Phoenix brothers.BUMP

Sheaco

Reaction
Where's the Golf Tournament at?

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Its at highland falls in Las Vegas. Its going to be a great thing. Anyone from Calif or Ariz I encourage you to go play. Lots of prizes ,great food nice course and your golfing with off-road racers.I hear if you beat the race directors team they will buy beer!! Go to SNORERACING.NET and click on golf tournement all the info is there.Please spread this around and help SNORE

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Hey Tim hows it going. We are selling 20 tickets and they will be sent up to the 1st annual SNORE golf tournament.They will be put in the drum and the race director is going to pull one out and walah they win a pro entry to the Battle at primm.I'm trying to get some companies to donate items (any help would be awesome)and have a few runner up prizes.

You can mail a check made out to SNORE for $100 and send it to me at 309 south lake havasu ave suite 100 lake havasu city Az 86403.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Matt Stevens is in Thanks! Still need to sell 13 come on boys Its a great cause for the sport of off-road racing Havasu Kingman where are you guys you know I won't let up!!!!!

MMS

Reaction
Bill, put me down for one. We are racing that weekend so we won't be able to play, let
Turbo play for me.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
A quick update we have Rob Fiege , Pat Dailey , Mike Campbell , Bill Woodward , Glen Mayernick , Tim Jones , Matt Stevens , Walt Messer , Jason S (J&S transmission) have bought tickets for the cause. Also TCS is donating gift certificate for runner up prizes. We need to sell 11 more tickets and another company to put up a raffle prize. Please Help Ariz , Calif and Utah race teams.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Mike Simpson of Kingman is in Thanks Mike wheres all the Calif racers.Do I have to call you for a $1oo ticket

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
You can put us up for one. Put Jamie down to play for me. I do not swing a club. Too frustrating, cannot use my size.
Robert

dsrtdck

Reaction
your not coming down for the tourney? that sucks, i have a nice frsh box of CHEEZITS for you, and some sandwiches!!!

Mike Simpson of Kingman is in Thanks Mike wheres all the Calif racers.Do I have to call you for a $1oo ticket

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
I look forward to them! We are doing some changes to the rear of the truck and I am working on starting to build our new TT that we will use in 7200 so I am really busy. If I have the time I will come and be the caddy though! LOL