SNORE Fund Raiser

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Lee I'm trying to get a foursome together with Rusty at TCS and I will take that box of cheeze its. Robert this drawing is for the travelers ie teams from Az , Calif and Utah. The tickets for this are for a drawing to win a free entry at B A P and a couple other prizes. Nevada teams are playing golf and doing drawings of their own to raise money needed for getting new tracks etc. So all you Calif. Ariz and Utah teams please buy a ticket.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Thanks Tim Jones. I need Lone kid racing , The D/A ,Hammer Down , Going nuts, The Green Army ,Harley and Korry (Letner racing) Mikey Lawrence to help me out. You guys knew the DUB would start calling out awesome race teams for support. Thanks Gary Messer he just gave a hundred. I need to sell 9 more Please help.

Britt B

Reaction
Anyone that can make the tournament please come out. It will be a awesome time out there, Tiffany Cox and I will be running around with shots to keep everyone hydrated out there on the course. Money goes to a good cause to keep us racing!!! Everyone sign up and if you cant make it get with Bill to donate. THANKSSSS!!!! :) :) :)

hammer down racing

Reaction
Thanks Tim Jones. I need Lone kid racing , The D/A ,Hammer Down , Going nuts, The Green Army ,Harley and Korry (Letner racing) Mikey Lawrence to help me out. You guys knew the DUB would start calling out awesome race teams for support. Thanks Gary Messer he just gave a hundred. I need to sell 9 more Please help.

Bill, if times were better I would help out in a heartbeat.

buddy crisp

Reaction
1. Is Jamie golfing?
2.What is the attire? (for Tiffany Brit and Jamie?)
Let Jamie decide, and if it is anything like the mint attire I am all in

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Thanks Going racing your names on a ticket. Thanks Mikes race photo's for the poster much appreciated gentlemen. Ok we have a pro entry fee for battle at primm, a gift certificate for $100 from TCS and a poster 20x30 of your team/car from Mikes race photo's. Race teams= Fiege , Dailey , Campbell , Woodward , Mayernick , Jones , Stevens , W Messer , G Messer , J & S Transaxles , Simpson , Goingracing , Have purchased tickets! We have 8 left Remember this is for a great cause to keep off-road racing in Neavada alive. This drawing is for non-Nevada race teams only and by doing this we(Az , Calif , Utah etc) are showing our support of SNORE. Also don't forget about the charity golf Tourney on June 28th info on snoreracing.net Need 8 more sold and I'll shut up (for awhile)

Britt B

Reaction
1. Is Jamie golfing?
2.What is the attire? (for Tiffany Brit and Jamie?)
Let Jamie decide, and if it is anything like the mint attire I am all in

1. She was talking about golfing but hasnt decided yet.
2. Tiffany is 7 months pregnant so jamies mint attire isnt happening for her. But im sure Jamie will be more then happy to wear it again.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
I'm thinking the D/A needs to represent. Don't make me get P-Diddy or Big Lucas or Jamie on you guys. Help some brothers and sisters out.Need to sell 8 more tickets

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Reaction
BUMP! :D

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Thanks Mikes race photo's . Come on guys I have 8 tickets left and you have great odds of winning something. Help out please. Only selling 20 and mine cant win the free entry.I'm just doing my part and helping keep off-road racing alive in Primm. Please help out and come to the SNORE golf tournament if possible.My # is 928-486-1543

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Bump thats right bump. Just need a picture of Josh's car to match Pabs truck above. Ha-Ha

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Just messing with you brother but at least my marketing skills got you to look at the thread. Now have the D/A buy a ticket please

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
I wanna thank Dean Schlingman class 8 and PAB Trophy Truck/Country Clubber for stepping up and helping the cause, 5 more to sell and I will go away I promise. Help out if you can please Send your check to 309 s. lake havasu ave suite 100 LakeHavasu City Az 86403. Please make payable to SNORE Thanks Again

Britt B

Reaction
Great Job Woodward.
and thanks for everyone out there willing to support SNORE and desert racing.

Fast Eddy

Reaction
Sending a check in from the great land of Desert Racing here in Kansas City today. Good luck on the fund raiser. There could'nt be a better cause.