SNORE Fund Raiser

Baja Fool

Reaction
Hey Tim hows it going. We are selling 20 tickets and they will be sent up to the 1st annual SNORE golf tournament.They will be put in the drum and the race director is going to pull one out and walah they win a pro entry to the Battle at primm.I'm trying to get some companies to donate items (any help would be awesome)and have a few runner up prizes.

You can mail a check made out to SNORE for $100 and send it to me at 309 south lake havasu ave suite 100 lake havasu city Az 86403.
Sending a check for a hundy off today to the address above.

BTW, does walah = voila? haha
Where's Webster when you need him!

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Thanks Fast Eddy and Baja fool. You guys rock all the way from Kansas City to Baja. I think I have one ticket left providing Everyone that said they were in sends a check to 309 s lake havasu ave suite 100 Lake Havasu City Az 86403 Thanks again One lucky ticket left.

Schlingmann

Reaction
Thanks Fast Eddy and Baja fool. You guys rock all the way from Kansas City to Baja. I think I have one ticket left providing Everyone that said they were in sends a check to 309 s lake havasu ave suite 100 Lake Havasu City Az 86403 Thanks again One lucky ticket left.

Dean Schlingmann Motorsports (#832) dropped a check in the mail today, count us in!

Shameless plug :cool:

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Thanks Dean I already had you down. I knew a class 8 guy would step up. SNORE thanks everyone if it were not for the awesome people that love our sport we would be just a regular organization. But were not!!!!!!!! races run by racers where your opinion matters get involved. Thanks again

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
We did it 20 out of state tickets sold. Thanks to Dean Schlingman, Mike Campbell, Glen Mayernick, Tim Jones, Walt Messer, Gary Messer, Mike Simpson, Correy Goin, Steve (baja fool)Schwab, Fast Eddie Maurin, Jason J&S Transaxle, Pat Dailey, Rob Fiege, Matt Stevens, Bill TSA Racing x2, Layne LoneKid Racing x2 , Jasper Dyer and Cameron (PAB) Steele. The Golf Tourney is this Sunday morn and then we will have the drawing for out of state race teams. 1st draw is a PRO entry fee to SNORE Battle At Primm, 2nd a gift certificate from T.C.S. Thank You Rusty and Ryan Stewart and 3rd draw a 20x30 poster of your race vehicle from Mikes race photo's Thanks Mike. I will post the winners on Monday 6-29. Thanks everyone If you have not sent your check yet please send to 309 south Lake Havasu Ave Suite 100 Lake Havasu City Az. 86403 made out to SNORE

Baja Fool

Reaction
We did it 20 out of state tickets sold. Thanks to Dean Schlingman, Mike Campbell, Glen Mayernick, Tim Jones, Walt Messer, Gary Messer, Mike Simpson, Correy Goin, Steve (baja fool)Schwab, Fast Eddie Maurin, Jason J&S Transaxle, Pat Dailey, Rob Fiege, Matt Stevens, Bill TSA Racing x2, Layne LoneKid Racing x2 , Jasper Dyer and Cameron (PAB) Steele. The Golf Tourney is this Sunday morn and then we will have the drawing for out of state race teams. 1st draw is a PRO entry fee to SNORE Battle At Primm, 2nd a gift certificate from T.C.S. Thank You Rusty and Ryan Stewart and 3rd draw a 20x30 poster of your race vehicle from Mikes race photo's Thanks Mike. I will post the winners on Monday 6-29. Thanks everyone If you have not sent your check yet please send to 309 south Lake Havasu Ave Suite 100 Lake Havasu City Az. 86403 made out to SNORE
Thanks for chasing down that out of state $$$.....1 outta 20 chance to race SNORE for free!

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Thanks everyone again for helping the only non profit racing org. out there. We are in need of some course monitors/workers for the night race coming up in Ridgecrest Aug. 8th A great way to get out on the track and watch the race and meet/help teams.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Well the golf tourny was awesome and so much fun we did not want to stop and even snuck in an extra hole on the way back to the clubhouse. I gave all the ticket purchasers names to our race directors lovely wife.Who in return wrote all the names on cards and put them in a tub. After the killer golf and lunch The SNORE president drew three names and Pat Dailey came out first for the entry to B A P (lucky SOB) second drawn was Mike Campbell for the gift certificate from TCS (Thanks Rusty & Ryan Stewart) and 3rd was Rob Fiege for the 20 x 30 race poster from Mikes race photo's (Thanks Mike Ingalsbee). Now I want to thank everyone that helped with this and bought a ticket.This money is going to a great cause such as doing Envirmental impact studies etc. So that we can keep racing on OUR land. Most of us have no Idea what is happening or what it takes to fight or please the people that want us to only runs circles around an ohv park or not race at all.Please get involved.Thank you each and every one of you for helping SNORE ( non-profit org) with our fundraiser. The support from out of state race teams makes me proud. Something good will happen to you GOOD CARMA Thanks Again

Jones23

Reaction
Well the golf tourny was awesome and so much fun we did not want to stop and even snuck in an extra hole on the way back to the clubhouse. I gave all the ticket purchasers names to our race directors lovely wife.Who in return wrote all the names on cards and put them in a tub. After the killer golf and lunch The SNORE president drew three names and Pat Dailey came out first for the entry to B A P (lucky SOB) second drawn was Mike Campbell for the gift certificate from TCS (Thanks Rusty & Ryan Stewart) and 3rd was Rob Fiege for the 20 x 30 race poster from Mikes race photo's (Thanks Mike Ingalsbee). Now I want to thank everyone that helped with this and bought a ticket.This money is going to a great cause such as doing Envirmental impact studies etc. So that we can keep racing on OUR land. Most of us have no Idea what is happening or what it takes to fight or please the people that want us to only runs circles around an ohv park or not race at all.Please get involved.Thank you each and every one of you for helping SNORE ( non-profit org) with our fundraiser. The support from out of state race teams makes me proud. Something good will happen to you GOOD CARMA Thanks Again

B-Dub what happened to the extra hundy i slipped you to make sure my name was on that free entry?:(

Good job on the fundraiser!!! hope we can make it out soon..

Tim