**SNORE -KarTek Western Dezert Challenge @ Laughlin**

nickhead

Reaction
I am very pleased to announce that the SNORE KarTek Western Desert Challenge scheduled for Dec. 12th is to be held @ Laughlin Nv.:D:D .. and the course is confirmed to be a 17 mile loop race, bringing some of the pervious area's back into play.. More info is to be released soon.. A special thanks to the SNORE, you all know who you are that is making this possible.. :D:D

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Thanks for letting me know this. Az SNORE Board member

Baja Fool

Reaction
Sounds like back to back BAPs!!! Sweet!

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
Yep folks, 'tis true... the old Laughlin course complete with crossing the Needles Highway twice is BAAAAAACK! Don Wall has once again pulled off what was thought to be the impossible - along with Laughlin Tourism, the BLM and BLR. I personally can't thank Don for pulling this off - and KARTEK for supporting SNORE through the years and always being there for the racers! This one's for you! :D My next step is putting together Tech/Contingency and host hotels LOL... any thoughts?

Fourstroker

Reaction
Yep folks, 'tis true... the old Laughlin course complete with crossing the Needles Highway twice is BAAAAAACK! Don Wall has once again pulled off what was thought to be the impossible - along with Laughlin Tourism, the BLM and BLR. I personally can't thank Don for pulling this off - and KARTEK for supporting SNORE through the years and always being there for the racers! This one's for you! :D My next step is putting together Tech/Contingency and host hotels LOL... any thoughts?
I can smell a SCORE piggyback campaign on this one. Which would be win for the SCORE racers and fans as well.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Woohooooo

Losers Lounge here I come!! :D

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
YEA!!! I can't wait, the old Laughlin course crossing the needles highway was so much fun!!! This is going to be an awesome event!

**JM**

Reaction
My hats off to Snore for the hard work to pull this off.............Can't wait!!!

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
and what better way for the teams to test and pre-run for the SCORE race :D:D:D

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
This is great news. Way to go SNORE

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
I wanna thank Ken Cox jr also for going thru the motions and helping pull this off. Ken does numerous things for SNORE behind the scenes and usally it goes un-noticed. THANKYOU KENNY THE RACE DIRECTOR THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! BAWAHHHHH!!!!

nafecarytrid

Reaction
I wanna thank Ken Cox jr also for going thru the motions and helping pull this off. Ken does numerous things for SNORE behind the scenes and usally it goes un-noticed. THANKYOU KENNY THE RACE DIRECTOR THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! BAWAHHHHH!!!!
Amen!

Fourstroker

Reaction
This sounds like alot of fun and good that SNORE is putting in the hard work to keep/improve the course "Inventory" as Don puts it.