SNORE KcHiLites Midnight Special - Class 3000

fullthrottle

Full Potential would like to invite all Class 3000 cars and trucks out to Ridgecrest on August 8th! Let's show Snore what this class is about, just enter under Mini Metal for now and they have stated if three or more Class 3000 cars or trucks show they will open a new class. I know the two F1 Lites will be out there, so let's see some C1 Lites and Trophylites and the other Class 3000 cars racing. SNORE is great and Ridgecrest is alot of fun!:D

Shoyrtt

We pre-entered in 7 unlimited because the mini metal crowd objected to us C1Ls. With the two Full Potential cars and us at least we have three for the class.:D

I look forward to meeting you at the race.:)

Jim

P.S. : The "buck" should have a new paint job by race day ;)

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Kevin, I have seen you pre registered for the last few SNORE races but have not seen you start a MM race. I have seen you in dusty times, looks like your truck goes good. My only concern about having you, and other non MM class legal trucks race in MM, is that I have raced every race so far this year. When you and other people that enter and don't race (and aren't legal to race that class) I have
spent a fair amount of time and money to commit to the SNORE series for this year to not have very many people to race against, but also I do not want to have someone with a non legal truck kick my ARSE .MY biggest thing is the auto trans vs. man trans and the overall weight of the truck. Don't get me wrong, I am all about you, Jim and anybody else who wants to race Snore in MM, to come on over. I was one of the first to start in the MM class and I have raced almost every race, except three, since the MM class was formed. I have conformed to the MM rules the whole time and shouldn't be penalized for doing so .

Shoyrtt

Kevin, I have seen you pre registered for the last few SNORE races but have not seen you start a MM race. I have seen you in dusty times, looks like your truck goes good. My only concern about having you, and other non MM class legal trucks race in MM, is that I have raced every race so far this year. When you and other people that enter and don't race (and aren't legal to race that class) I have
spent a fair amount of time and money to commit to the SNORE series for this year to not have very many people to race against, but also I do not want to have someone with a non legal truck kick my ARSE .MY biggest thing is the auto trans vs. man trans and the overall weight of the truck. Don't get me wrong, I am all about you, Jim and anybody else who wants to race Snore in MM, to come on over. I was one of the first to start in the MM class and I have raced almost every race, except three, since the MM class was formed. I have conformed to the MM rules the whole time and shouldn't be penalized for doing so .
I agree us "newbies" should be in our own class. It would be great if we (3000 & MM) could be staged next to each other at the start. That way if we do run similar times and you don't kick our ARSEs, next season we could race together. :)

Kevin, when is the other F1 lite car going to pre-enter???

fullthrottle

I agree us "newbies" should be in our own class. It would be great if we (3000 & MM) could be staged next to each other at the start. That way if we do run similar times and you don't kick our ARSEs, next season we could race together. :)

Kevin, when is the other F1 lite car going to pre-enter???
I agree totally with us running in our own class and don't intend to run Mini Metal. I have pre-entered several times this year because I really enjoyed racing SNORE last year in my nine car and have been trying to stike some interest in the C1 Lites coming out and racing a SNORE race. We will pre-enter the other F1 Lite also in Mini Metal and hopefully some of the C1 Lites will come out. I have been told by SNORE that a new class would be created if three or more like cars show up, which is what we want. We would like the Trophylites and Mason's to run with us like the BITD class 3000 callls for, however I understand about the points in Mini Metal.

fusionoffroad

Awsome to see class 3000 getting some fire under it . Keep on pushing and it will soon be a verry large class. Concidering the chitty economy the class is growing well and quite a few builders have good class 3000 race cars. Fusion offroad C1 lites , Full potential F1 lites , Desert dynamics Desert lites, Mad racing , Tut is building a few , Trophy lite , Mason motorsports , Dunn tech i think that is the beam truck pictured up top. Pretty cool all these builder are making cars for the new class and if I missed a few im sorry add em in . Affordable desert racing what a concept.

Shoyrtt

FYI to all 3000 entries: I heard from SNORE today if you send in your entry early or if you register on the 7th, make sure you note specifically "Class 3000" (you will need to write it in) on the registration form.

Shoyrtt

Is #3011 Jeff Offutt's car/truck a Full Potential F1 or a Fusion Offroad C1L? Any pictures of it in action?

Edit: Found it (I'm guessing F1)

fullthrottle

Is #3011 Jeff Offutt's car/truck a Full Potential F1 or a Fusion Offroad C1L? Any pictures of it in action?

Edit: Found it (I'm guessing F1)

That picture was a shortcourse Superlite built by Full Potential racing at Lucerne last year. The F1 Lite chassis # one owned by Jeff Offutt is below.:D

Attachments

fullthrottle