SNORE - King Shocks BAP Updates/Photos

B. Everett

RDC Crypto
image.jpg

Advertising supports this site

kyle_pc_75

RDC Crypto
One of the 1450's had a wheel come off as they hit the dike jump. I know video and pics exist, but I don't have them. Fastest speed over the jump was 92 mph.

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto
Our first timer to desert racing, young Italian kid named Argonne travaglia, wins class 3000 in the bajalite.....really a fun event....good job SNORE

aiiraciing

RDC Crypto
Website
whiteboystoys.com
Any results from today coming back from TT and 1450 yet? I left before traffic got bad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 461

kyle_pc_75

RDC Crypto
1466 lost a wheel again. Not sure if it was snapped lugs again or what.

TT 39 and 1408 caught fire, no injuries, nor did they burn to the ground. Thanks to the SNORE crews for that!

The best race of the day (and the whole weekend really) IMO was between Zac Reisch and John Willard for 5U. Zac eked it out, but it was a fantastic race.

aiiraciing

RDC Crypto
Website
whiteboystoys.com
Getting air with the blade , over 1,000,000 gallons of water was put on the track View attachment 151808
And yet everyone in the infield was yelling at the water truck guys during TT and 1450 on Saturday for either not watering at all or over shooting the track when actually turn the water on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 378

John Bitting

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
race-dezert.com
And yet everyone in the infield was yelling at the water truck guys during TT and 1450 on Saturday for either not watering at all or over shooting the track when actually turn the water on
Interesting. I've always wondered what a stretched shell would look like. I think I like keeping it the same better and adding body.

Thread derail done..

snoreracer

RDC Crypto
Website
aol.com
Are you volunteering for next year to drive a water truck ? The corr track was hard to water with most of it blue grooved