SNORE Midnight Special Photo's

M_Solms

Reaction
Ridgecrest is a great area for racing, the desert is scenic and town is close enough.
The weather was nice but a breeze would have been great during the race.

All my shoots are now up on my site from the race along with a few from Friday.
Congratulations to all the winners and finishers.

Baja Fool

Reaction
Dam! When i grow up, I want to take photos like you!:D
Thanks for posting!

ace_photo

GET SOME
Reaction
Nice shots Mark.. Looks like you borrowed some of my light on a few.

M_Solms

Reaction
Dam! When i grow up, I want to take photos like you!:D
Thanks for posting!
Thanks

Mark,
Those are some great shots. The lighting is perfect........
Thanks Bryce

I never saw you out there but I think I was just a little bit down from where you started.

You got some great shots at that spot.

M_Solms

Reaction
Nice shots Mark.. Looks like you borrowed some of my light on a few.
Thanks Art, get yours up now.

I think I missed the studio light on most of them. If they do though I will need to know where you will be so I can show up and combine it with my junk yard special.:D

baldeagle

Reaction
Anyone get photos of 1221 launching it off the first kicker on GasLine road. driver a co-rider are sore but fine....car on the other hand needs some work.

rkracing

Reaction
nice pics looks cool with the light shining from a different angle than the camera

J.COLEMAN

Reaction
Any of #1623? Thanks.

Fourstroker

Reaction
Anyone get photos of 1221 launching it off the first kicker on GasLine road. driver a co-rider are sore but fine....car on the other hand needs some work.
Here's the 1221 aftermath photos as it sits at my house right now (No it's not my car).

Attachments

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Here's the 1221 aftermath photos as it sits at my house right now (No it's not my car).
I saw that car on the back of the trailer on the drive home :( It didn't look very good from far away... up close doesn't look much better... I hope everyone was ok at least!

Fourstroker

Reaction
I saw that car on the back of the trailer on the drive home :( It didn't look very good from far away... up close doesn't look much better... I hope everyone was ok at least!
Co-Dog (one of my normal co-dogs) got his bell rung but was checked out by the medics and was OK. I was actually towing it home for the car owner because we used my trailer for recovery and didn't think we could transfer it into his enclosed trailer. Lots of work to get that car ready for the Powder Puff race for his wife.

harleys dad

Reaction
Talk about a yardsale, hope both were not hurt. It looks like it was doing 200MPH when it rolled. Forsure does not look cheap to fix WOW, It is rare for you to see that kind of damage

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Co-Dog (one of my normal co-dogs) got his bell rung but was checked out by the medics and was OK. I was actually towing it home for the car owner because we used my trailer for recovery and didn't think we could transfer it into his enclosed trailer. Lots of work to get that car ready for the Powder Puff race for his wife.
I should have waved if I had known it was you :D Well I hope the car comes together in time!!!