Snore Midnight testing..

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
This was my first time getting to really run the trucks in the bumps since my section at the Baja 500 wasnt too rough..I was really surprised how good the truck really worked and Im looking forward to a great weekend in Ridgecrest.

This is video of our 2nd time to Plastercity last week to shake the truck down and dial in the suspension. When I first got in the truck I was felt very on edge and didnt feel one with the truck but by the end of the day and night I was more then happy with our testing results..Here is a little clip from me testing..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLHQ15CSpD8"]YouTube - RFS Motorsports Plaster City[/ame]

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Bummed I missed it,herd you guys all had a good time!!!

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
Yeah testing went great..We had a bad head wind heading west that why you can hear the motor not pulling very hard only going 80 to 85 mph..But when I headed east with the strong tail wind it would do 95 to 100mph also all the temps would go up heading east thats how strong the winds were that day.

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Bummed I missed it,herd you guys all had a good time!!!
Are you coming out to the race Shannon? We could use your expertise!

LENNY

Reaction
Looks good Mikey Mite be out pitting for Tom.Depends on my MRI I got a bad neck.

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
This was my first time getting to really run the trucks in the bumps since my section at the Baja 500 wasnt too rough..I was really surprised how good the truck really worked and Im looking forward to a great weekend in Ridgecrest.

This is video of our 2nd time to Plastercity last week to shake the truck down and dial in the suspension. When I first got in the truck I was felt very on edge and didnt feel one with the truck but by the end of the day and night I was more then happy with our testing results..Here is a little clip from me testing..

YouTube - RFS Motorsports Plaster City
Here is the final pass Mikey with the shocks completely adjusted. It is raw footage so the camera is being tossed around at the beginning. I will get some editing done after this upcoming race.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnuIluzM_QI"]YouTube - RFS Motorsports Plaster City Testing Final Pass[/ame]

Reaction
That was fast Robert, I just uploaded that footage an hour ago. How did you find it so fast? The first video was Mikey's first pass, before I made any adjustments. We dialed in the rear and then moved to the front and hit the sweet spot after several passes. This was the last pass. At min 2:10 the GPS was reading just over 98 mph. Good luck at the race! I say go for the Overall Win!!!!

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
That was fast Robert, I just uploaded that footage an hour ago. How did you find it so fast? The first video was Mikey's first pass, before I made any adjustments. We dialed in the rear and then moved to the front and hit the sweet spot after several passes. This was the last pass. At min 2:10 the GPS was reading just over 98 mph. Good luck at the race! I say go for the Overall Win!!!!
I was looking on youtube for a video of 1daywraps.com wrapping our trailer today. I saw this on there. I thought it I didn't put that one up.

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
I was looking on youtube for a video of 1daywraps.com wrapping our trailer today. I saw this on there. I thought it I didn't put that one up.
Here is the new wrap Ramsey:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99mddLqCZyo"]YouTube - RFS MOTORSPORTS TRAILER WRAP #2[/ame]

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Are you coming out to the race Shannon? We could use your expertise!
I'm down....Never been there need directions and when you guys are going out? Also is there anything you need from S.D. or around here I can pick up on my way??I'm also passing Kartek?? Call or PM me.

deano

McDeano
Reaction
our bad mikey for not responding ..... had you "3rd person'd" the thread ; "mikey childress' snore midnight testing" , i believe more people would of responded ?? ;) nice job son, keep up the good work, see out there in midnite-crest :eek: :cool:

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
our bad mikey for not responding ..... Had you "3rd person'd" the thread ; "mikey childress' snore midnight testing" , i believe more people would of responded ?? ;) nice job son, keep up the good work, see out there in midnite-crest :eek: :cool:
I guess I am not worthy mikey!