SNORE Midnite Special 250 ***VIDEO***

Advertising supports this site

<Cody Agee>

Whippersnapper!
RDC Crypto
Here is a 10 minute video of Saturday night's SNORE race in Jean.

Too bad the race was delayed until dark and Johhny Law shut me down on my motorcycle. I had big plans for getting better footage, including a first lap in the light. Nite footage is very difficult to get - either bright glaring lights, or pitch dark, it seems. Oh, well, enough excuses - here it what I got. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/v/o9qY4qdW-Xc&hl=en&fs=1

I'm just curious. How the heck did you get up in that canyon to shoot footage with out getting kicked in the nuts by the BLM?

Advertising supports this site

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto
I'm just curious. How the heck did you get up in that canyon to shoot footage with out getting kicked in the nuts by the BLM?

Funny you should ask. BLM let me go at Gold Strike Hotel. I quickly changed out of moto gear and into shorts and filp flops. Then hitchhiked up Jean Prison Rd. with course workers to road xing, then WALKED 3-4 miles up to course where Beer Bottle Pass comes out. BLM rangers were up there, but they were busy hassling the course workers - the mega-aholes that they are! Beer Bottle Pass is very tight up top -- nowhere to stand except on the course! Giant thanks to the course workers (the Burgos family) that gave me food and water.

wstephens

RDC Crypto
Funny you should ask. BLM let me go at Gold Strike Hotel. I quickly changed out of moto gear and into shorts and filp flops. Then hitchhiked up Jean Prison Rd. with course workers to road xing, then WALKED 3-4 miles up to course where Beer Bottle Pass comes out. BLM rangers were up there, but they were busy hassling the course workers - the mega-aholes that they are! Beer Bottle Pass is very tight up top -- nowhere to stand except on the course! Giant thanks to the course workers (the Burgos family) that gave me food and water.

Thank you for all the hard work and effort you had to go through just to get video of a bunch of people that are just slightly off their rockers:D

You Sir, are "The Man"!

Britt B

RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com

you were very welcome for that. Hopefully next time we dont see about to pass out from exhaustion! But feel free to come by our pit anytime and youll get taken care of!

Britt Burgos