SNORE/MORE McKENZIE'S Rage at the River : 300 entries and growing!

Jeffers909

Reaction
EntryNov1.jpg

New course!!
2017 Course will feature added terrain and be ran the opposite direction (clockwise) Saturday, and normal direction (counter clockwise) on Sunday!!

$2000 To Overall Winner

Class 9 vs Class 5-1600 $1000 McKENZIE'S Bonus
(Top 3 finishers of the two classes combined)

Class 10 $1000 McKENZIE'S Bonus

Class 1600 $8000 Bonus!
(1st- $3500, 2nd- $2000, 3rd - $1200, 4th-$800, 5th-$500)

$200 To Top Qualifier in each class

Shootout Bonus all Classes with 10+ Entries
$1000 1st Place Bonus
$500 2nd Place Bonus

Race Info

Jeffers909

Reaction
Entries are up to 337! Make sure you get entered ASAP. Entries will be capped at 400!

EntryNov2.jpg

Maxwell_99

Reaction
Does being entered in the pre run class count as an additional entry for the total amount?

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Jeffers909

Reaction
Prerun entries won't count towards the 400 Cap. Should have an updated entry list sometime this morning.

Jeffers909

Reaction
Only 30 spots left. Don't miss out on the biggest race of the year.

EntryNov6.jpg

Jeffers909

Reaction
EntryNov7.jpg

fastfelix

Reaction
Hi guys my first time to this race, I’m pretty excited but seems there’s only 1 spot to spectate. I’m assuming it’s gonna be super packed. Any input? Thanks

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
Hi guys my first time to this race, I’m pretty excited but seems there’s only 1 spot to spectate. I’m assuming it’s gonna be super packed. Any input? Thanks
We plan to have spectator hill opened up this year, free of charge. As of right now I don't see anything stopping us from having the whole hill top covered in people like the old SCORE days. You can see the end of the moon bumps, the wash, and the infield form the top of the hill.

Jeffers909

Reaction
456 entries!!! Get your deposit paid ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

fastfelix

Reaction
Thanks anyway to show on map where spectator hill is. I’m not familiar with Laughlin. Thanks in advance

Kfalcon

Reaction
Thanks anyway to show on map where spectator hill is. I’m not familiar with Laughlin. Thanks in advance
If they open the hill back up the drive is worth it. Last year the spectator area was confined to the small area by the infield. It was packed an you couldn’t even get on top of the small dirt mounds behind the grandstands without the sheriff being called.

It’s a great race though and if the hill opens back up as CJ says, it’s really cool.

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
Yeah what Cody said! you have two weeks to get your deposit in. If you don't get your deposit in, you will automatically be put on the waiting list.

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
If they open the hill back up the drive is worth it. Last year the spectator area was confined to the small area by the infield. It was packed an you couldn’t even get on top of the small dirt mounds behind the grandstands without the sheriff being called.

It’s a great race though and if the hill opens back up as CJ says, it’s really cool.
99% sure the hill will be opened up!! you will have to park at the road, and we are working on shuttling people to the top of the hill so you don't have to carry your cooler through the sand!

GBRACER

Reaction
So to come spectate with a 36' moho and trailer is there somewhere for me to stay the weekend at the track?
Would like to do the pre run friday, we are in ensanada getting ready to run 5-1600 in the 1000 and will not make the rage to race, but want to see the spectacle.
Thanks
Grant,

snoreracer

Reaction
So to come spectate with a 36' moho and trailer is there somewhere for me to stay the weekend at the track?
Would like to do the pre run friday, we are in ensanada getting ready to run 5-1600 in the 1000 and will not make the rage to race, but want to see the spectacle.
Thanks
Grant,
There is no room for a large rig at the spectator areas at the track , but you could park at the riverside RV park that is a block away and walk to the spectator area.

hendersoned

Reaction
What classes are qualifying? I’m guessing we will need more than 2 hours!! I’ll pack a lunch

R. Gross

Reaction
Thanks
Grant,

GB RACER, I have 2 entries and may have some room for you. I will probably be marking pits for 15 to 20 cars the weekend before. I come pretty light with only 1 toy hauler and some rooms at Laughlin so I should be able to squeeze you in. Text me at 702-241-0595. I will also be at RX-2 off of HWT 3 for the 1000 if you need something. Text me your radio feqy, Will be in Ensenada on Tuesday.

Tundranation

Reaction
Good to know I will be chasing for 1206 at 1000 I will be in Ensenada Wednesday morning ...will keep an eye out for you !!