Snore/More Ridgecrest 300

T_Petersen

Reaction
I will be there. This is the first combined MORE/SNORE race. If all works out as said, the laps are being lengthened by about 12 miles and should be another fun course.

T_Petersen

Reaction
Are anymore going to sign up for this race? What's up? Think the course will be too rough? Team up with another racer if you need support. Everyone is more then willing to help.

Let's get more coming out. Should be a fun track.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

T_Petersen

Reaction
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1458536469.723582.jpg

Can we get 10 to show up? I have a feeling a couple on this list won't show, so we need get a few more to sign up to keep the interest there.

mrmatt

Reaction
I will be there. Just got on the entry list...just remembered I hadn't entered yet

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

T_Petersen

Reaction
We have 10 on the list now. Drawing is on Saturday and the official entry must also be filled received by Saturday 3/26/16.

No entry form received means increase in entry by $100.

If your name is in red then you have not turned in the official entry form.

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1458778366.818887.jpg

mrmatt

Reaction
14 on the starting order. Should be a good race

T_Petersen

Reaction
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1459215640.573185.jpg

Starting line-up looks pretty good. Are we getting any last minute sign ups? Or no shows?

mdepue

Reaction
Congrats to Peterson on the win and caveman on second sounds like he had a rough ride!

mrmatt

Reaction
Ha-ha... Yup, Ridgecrest and 3 shocks=a sore back, neck, shoulders...etc. Lol
Congrats Tyler on a great drive!
We blew 1 rear shock about midway through lap 1, lost another one at the end of lap 2 and lap 3 was losing a 3rd but the shock mount gave out right past pit b....pretty stoked to come out with 2nd after all that.
For the time that I had 4 working shocks I thought the course was definitely challenging but fun....the rest of the time without 4 working shocks, I thought it was pretty brutal!

mrmatt

Reaction
And...thank you to the woods for the pit support and for letting me borrow a shock. Sorry ur guys day ended early

T_Petersen

Reaction
Had just about a perfect day of racing. Started first in class and never looked back. It was fun racing with Sizelove the first lap and a half. Got my first win as a solo driver over 186 total miles. The motor held up, #Yokohama tires held up through the rocky terrain, the car was set-up great for this type of course. Only had to stop once for 6 gallons of fuel and a quick check of the car.