On Topic SNORE Rage at the River RESULTS

Vision Hype

"Bueller... Bueller... Anyone?"

Been trying to see how we did all day, in person, through social media, on website... nothing. Seems like the only way to find out was going to awards which i could not do. Could anyone help out? Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
They normally hang the preliminary results on the timing trailer as they become available during the race. Did this not happen??

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Vision Hype

That did not happen. I walked up to the timing trailer and i was approached and told “You are not allowed to be here and you need to leave.”

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

We're also trying to find out results... Can't find anything anywhere.

clogking

Great job SNORE!! Cant wait for next year!!

ltr450rider

i am 99% certain that that post is copied and pasted after every race.....that is NOT a new post......
FALSE! That means there is a 1% chance that it is a new post! Why do you come on here and spread these rumors Pete! You have no ground to stand on!

:D

Vision Hype

Yes, but still trying to figure out official. There are some mistakes on the un officials that are under review that would effect top 3

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

bobylax

What happened to Robby?
What I heard was there was a crack in the block. 1st lap on Saturday the truck sounded good, 2nd lap the motor sounded flat. you could tell it was tired. I think they did a quick prep, but same truck and motor they just finished 1100 miles in Baja with. Threw in the towel after Saturdays race was canceled.

GBRACER

more like went home cause Harley schooled him on lap 1
With his money probably had a new motor in truck.......