Snore Rage At The River

Reaction
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1474860670.638984.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

T_Petersen

Reaction
It's a ways out, but who is trying to show up? I've never raced this race so I'll have a big learning curve. Braun has been the man to beat out there.

Mark Carter 997

Reaction
I should be there.

I was cleaning my 9 car yesterday from PCI 300. I couldn't believe how much dirt & dust I carried home. I was beginning to think I took that entire desert home. Good times.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Change out end of day one to new arms bj's and spindles for day 2 racing just like BAP. And check rear drums for bad splines and side loading cracks and a re torque. Get your two days money's worth of racing.

Tyler good luck and getting the win.. Totally pushing the class ahead.. Your a Bad ass !

Last edited:

dislocated1

Reaction
Think it might be about that time to drag the ol "hurt locker" outta moth balls for some fun!
11742698_10153215342583884_2588547512566874056_n.jpg

Mark Carter 997

Reaction
I've yet to have a chance to race y'all straight up myself, but you're up 1 race to 0. I'd like to try and even that up.

I'm willing to place a bet on who would win that race between the two of y'all. My money is on Peterson. Any takers?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

T_Petersen

Reaction
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1478478011.716882.jpg

Just about a month out and we have 9 on the list. Rumor is Wagner might not bother showing up because the Vegas guys don't have the balls to race him.

I know there are a lot of fast guys missing from this list... Englestead (B@P winner), Braun (unstoppable last year), Lang (dusty car), Davidson, Anderson, Goltz, Parr...

ACME

Reaction
I'm willing to place a bet on who would win that race between the two of y'all. My money is on Peterson. Any takers?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I'll be your Huckleberry...

Skyler and Steve have few peers in class 9: The Gardner, Jimmy T & Ian have been their kryptonite over the years, but very few others have been able to hang. Despite not racing that car in a while I'd take that wager.

As for Frankie: I believe he was banned from RATR? Something about Jack Daniels, illegal lubrication products, an Alpaca and crossing state lines if I recall...

No offense to T.P.!

y2kbaja

Reaction
How much bumping goes on in Cl 9? The back of my car will not take a hit. Vintage junk over here. I was thinking about racing but I think I'm going to shoot for Caliente next year. Yes, I do watch my mirrors and will move even for class cars. I'm in it for the fun and the finish.

Attachments

• 1486545_824942364265020_2521384452756039298_n.jpg
    1486545_824942364265020_2521384452756039298_n.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 212

T_Petersen

Reaction
I'll be your Huckleberry...

Skyler and Steve have few peers in class 9: The Gardner, Jimmy T & Ian have been their kryptonite over the years, but very few others have been able to hang. Despite not racing that car in a while I'd take that wager.

As for Frankie: I believe he was banned from RATR? Something about Jack Daniels, illegal lubrication products, an Alpaca and crossing state lines if I recall...

No offense to T.P.!

None taken. I always want to race against the "best" this class has to offer. I've paced, beaten, and been beat by Ian, Jimmy, and Torres in the last few years, so I'm not afraid to rub bumpers with Skyler or Steve.

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
TP for the race win and dual series class Champ too.. Give him some entries to chase down the dual series overall points now.. Francis could throw a Shake and Bake move so be ready for that.. Skyler has my vote for the " Most Interesting Man in the World" and Is flipping fast for days, him driving the Langmobile would be tough to hang with both days..

Last edited:

T_Petersen

Reaction
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1480202704.802029.jpg

Two more weeks until race day, but 1 more week to get 5 more deposits to qualify for $400. Best and quickest way to make some money to race.

KyleMurray

Reaction
This has been on of my favorite races, never got to race it in a swinger though! Good luck to all!