• Forum membership has its advantages....

Snore Sucks.what no Ridgecrest race?????????

timmymo

Troll
Rumor has it Snore pulled out of Ridgecrest . Too far for members to travel.. They had an event not just a race ! gave up to soon.... locals from bako and all over ready to help... good luck in the primmage..... no spectators,, no fun .. open dez is 1000 times better than having to bow to the d-cks at the Big Lazy Men.. blm,/., wish you all the best.. quitters.. see ya at the mint. if you got balls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....................:cool::(:eek::p\m/:mad: TimmyMo.

pdailey

Racer
Rumor has it Snore pulled out of Ridgecrest . Too far for members to travel.. They had an event not just a race ! gave up to soon.... locals from bako and all over ready to help... good luck in the primmage..... no spectators,, no fun .. open dez is 1000 times better than having to bow to the d-cks at the Big Lazy Men.. blm,/., wish you all the best.. quitters.. see ya at the mint. if you got balls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....................:cool::(:eek::p\m/:mad: TimmyMo.
I want what you are smoking! LOL

The thing that makes SNORE so great is variety in courses. Back to Primm for the night race and did you hear in that "rumor mill" that SNORE is racing in Plaster City in May? Last time I checked, it's still open dez......

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
Wow!!! Tell us how you really feel huh. SNORE is a great org and I always have fun racing or pitting there events. I'm sure this year won't be any different.

TCRAFT

Really!!

timmymo

Troll
i want what you are smoking! Lol

the thing that makes snore so great is variety in courses. Back to primm for the night race and did you hear in that "rumor mill" that snore is racing in plaster city in may? Last time i checked, it's still open dez......
whatever pat ... You gave up too soon.... You all can suck up to each other. But you quit on central cal dez. And i dont smoke anything. Wha you big p-ss
we would of liked help . No one as-ed - a rules.

deano

McDeano
i say ........ "timmy-NO-mo" - and only Jesse James is allowed to say "BALLS" ond rdc .. dduuhhhhhh

e_lunatic

whatever pat ... You gave up too soon.... You all can suck up to each other. But you quit on central cal dez. And i dont smoke anything. Wha you big p-ss
[video=youtube;LfXdaE7ph_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfXdaE7ph_I[/video]

pdailey

Racer
So are you ignoring the fact that Snore people are making an even longer trek to Plaster City which is in California? SNORE went to Ridgecrest 3 years in a row. It will be back again. Get over it.

timmymo

Troll
we would of liked help . No one as-ed d- a rules.
rep sucks i was neg 689. I dont give a shot. Candy coat for sissys

timmymo

Troll
i say ........ "timmy-NO-mo" - and only Jesse James is allowed to say "BALLS" ond rdc .. dduuhhhhhh
HEY BE CAREFULL WHO YA BAN I MIGHT BE THE GUY WITH THE TACOS AND NITROGEN FOR YOUR SHOCKS 750 MILE DEEP IN BAJA OH YA THAT WAS ME ON THE TV ... LOVE YA DEEENIE PIT 7 DA .. I LOVE YA ALL **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!**-S LOL HAHA

Kartman

Media Goon
HEY BE CAREFULL WHO YA BAN I MIGHT BE THE GUY WITH THE TACOS AND NITROGEN FOR YOUR SHOCKS 750 MILE DEEP IN BAJA OH YA THAT WAS ME ON THE TV ... LOVE YA DEEENIE PIT 7 DA .. I LOVE YA ALL **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!**-S LOL HAHA
Hablas Ingles?

2pound

RDC Pistol reincarnated?

timmymo

Troll
no comprende kartboy smooch ya !!! You guys kill me !!!!!!!!
its rainin like a peed off cat up here in b town ... Dont take this too serious . But i got your atttention . If ya dont like it we can wrastle at the 250 .winne buys at the rockodile. Oh by the way as far as i know , im the only one that has been privy to race on the floor of the volleyball slab in the rockodile........ 10 laps 4 bikes no helmets ..ernie the mgr even gave us free drinks.. Oh and thanks for even puttin me in the same sentence as pistol... Never ever try to stonewall. Smooch!!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Rumor has it that i SUCK and dont do anything to improve our sport and would rather complain about what others are proactively doing to HELP our sport :cool::(:eek::p\m/:mad: TimmyMo.
... fixed it for you..

the people at SNORE are doing a great job ... you dont like it? start your own series!