Snow... Glorious Snow!

jeff

Reaction
Hey all you snow lovers... It started snowing in the Arrowhead area around 2:am this morning. As of about 3:45 am we've already got 2-3 inches of thick wet snow. I'm sure at the 6000+ level it's pretty good stuff and will continue to get better as temps drop. Tomorrow should be pretty treacherous on the roads but the riding should be excellent on the open runs at the Big Bear resorts. I'd avoid Snow Valley at all costs if you value your board or boards. If anyone is coming up to the Arrowhead area and needs a berm or driveway plowed PM me on the boards ahead of time.

Aloha

singlehanded

Reaction
10-12 INCHES OF SNOW IN THE LOCAL MOUNTAINS AND STILL FALLING.

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

firedog

Reaction
we've been getting some snow out here in Colorado too, 7 inches last night and it's still snowing up on the ski hill!!! Should be a good pow day tomorrow.
Paul

JasonHutter

Reaction
The ones out shoveling it were saying 12+ at mid-mountain.

martininsocal

Reaction
When I left to come to work this morning, We had a good 8"s of powder ontop of about 4"s of wet corn flakes. I left before the eplow did to go down 38, chains on a @WD Ranger,,,woohoo. Lots of localized flooding down the hill in the IE. I am working Overtime in Cajalco, but the pass area in Cabazon has become a small scale disaster area... And the Folks in Canyon Lake, after all these years, still think they can float across the water at Newport Rd. and Vacation Dr.

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

CoiloverKid

Reaction
hey jeff, you're not kidding! i took this rare opportunity to blast up live oak!! so much fun, i wish i couldve filmed some of it. it was scary but it was so great with my new rally tires. oh i went to snow valley the same morning, but only for the parking lot. ^_^

-- Keep it sideways--