Snow...

jeff

Reaction
I know a few of the board members are heading to the mountains this weekend. It's about 2:30am right now and it's snowing like crazy in Arrowhead. If you are planning to head to Arrowhead / Big Bear tomorrow or Saturday make sure you have your chains/cables and be prepared to show them. It doesn't matter if you have 4wd and snow tires... YOU MUST CARRY CHAINS! There are a few new CHP SUPER COPS up here right now that have ZERO tolerance... no chains in the vehicle means you will not be allowed past the checkpoint. If you are smart enough to avoid the checkpoint and get pulled over it's a pretty hefty fine and they are enforcing it. Expect some pretty big delays on the roads too because this weekend is a big one and with the promise of a "white Christmas" all the yahoos will be coming up. If anyone needs a tow or a berm knocked down I'll be out plowing tomorrow and Saturday - you can reach me via the following number - 909.337.2023 - tell the operator who you are and where you are and she'll relay the info to me.

The good news is at 5000 feet the snow is super light and fluffy - reminds me of Tahoe snow during a cold storm. If anyone here rides tomorrow is going to be a pretty good early season day.

Aloha

hbprnstr

Reaction
Hey steve when we going to take another trip out to barstow. Im going to order my shocks next week so hopefully I can keep up. Let me know
Laters, Adam