On Topic So an 06 Chevy Silverado vs. An 06 Toyota Tundra

Waypastfast

Reaction
Looking into building a longtravel truck stuck between. The previous mentioned. Any thoughts?

calexiraptor

Reaction
I think theres more part options available for the silverado, plus i have a silverado myself with bajakits midtravel kit;)

Waypastfast

Reaction
Yeah all I can really find is the bajakits for the chevy but I'm not sure if I wanna go that route the fab shop I'm working in is installing a bajakits 2wd longtravel race kit on this 2012 silverado and my boss has one on his 2017 silverado and the one we're installing kinda fits like poop... where the hiems bolt into the shock towers there was over an 8th of an inch gap with the alignment spacer fully seated we had to had to spread a couple other tabs apart cause they were way to close.. I've been welding for awhile now as a hobby and a career I get something's pull and stretch but some of the problems we've had with this are stupid things that could have been fixed if they checked it before it got sent to the customer. Idk misaligned bolt holes and I'll fitting tabs all over this kit put a bad taste in my mouth...

Waypastfast

Reaction
I know camburg has a kit for the chevy but their race kit for the tundra is advertising 18-20" of travel and the camburg kits ive put in seem to go in like they're ment to be there