so... any lessons learned??

randy s

how many racers will be penalized after the biggie? there's bound to be some penalties dished out, but i'd bet they're are at least 50% fewer infractions. i hope it's less. i think it's going to be interesting. any thoughts at all on this?

TreyP

"F" you Bill
how many racers will be penalized after the biggie? there's bound to be some penalties dished out, but i'd bet they're are at least 50% fewer infractions. i hope it's less. i think it's going to be interesting. any thoughts at all on this?
You can bet everyone follows the course.

randy s

jeezus you'd think so wouldn't you? most baddies will be for speeding in all likelyhood.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
jeezus you'd think so wouldn't you? most baddies will be for speeding in all likelyhood.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. The only grey area will be the big wash sections, will they enforce the 50 ft rule or just let it go?

randy s

as far as staying on the course goes, we all know that sometimes mistakes happen and turns can be missed or overshot. i'm not clear on whether that counts as a penalty. especially if it sends you in a complete different direction that you need to go. any one know for sure?

randy s

sure seems that way. i got the top bunk though i hope. ja ja.

C.J. Hutchins

are you guys on a bunk-bed talking to each other ?? :eek: :cool:
ha ha sounds like they are. The washes are way too hard to control, they have to keep them open lines can be 100 yards apart let alone 50 feet.

Tipracer

speeding penalties will be almost nil(for the mil...lol)..as far as course deviation, matomi will have to be a free for all, there is no advantage to any line in there...you are lucky to make it out without any problems, Laguna salada will be very interesting, I am very curious to see if Sal et al. will allow a certain amount of creativity in certain sections...or rather what or if he will announce which sections will be under tight scrutiny and which areas will be a little more lax..